CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Install official ROM v4.1.0 or later (or flash FirmwareMM_v4.1.0_signed.zip, see below) and unlock bootloader
- Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
- Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
- No wipes required if you're updating from a previous version of CM 13.0.
- Flash ROM and GApps.
- ROM: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=piccolo
- GAPPS: http://www.opengapps.org
- Support packages: Dropbox
- CameraBQ_signed_v4.1.0.zip (sha1sum c311dbef1fd5268e5885b801cd21a35df71d2471)
- FirmwareMM_v4.1.0_signed.zip (sha1sum d06ced8988797812cecde360e3176a835907b222)
- Device: https://github.com/cyanogenmod/andro...o/tree/cm-13.0
- Common Device: https://github.com/cyanogenmod/andro...n/tree/cm-13.0
- Kernel: https://github.com/cyanogenmod/andro...9/tree/cm-13.0
- Vendor: https://github.com/themuppets/propri...q/tree/cm-13.0
CyanogenMod 13.0 for BQ Aquaris M5, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated see title