LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (4.4.4) with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to install Google Applications and services.
Linked below is a project that provides these Google Applications for you.
LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is slowly being open-sourced.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. Also if you'd like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review at https://review.lineageos.org
Note: This ROM is in BETA and all features may not be working as intended.
Second Note: This ROM is a PORT of Lineage 11 from Samsung Galaxy V
Credits go to the LineageOS team and it's contributors.
Credits also go to everybody who has helped squash bugs in the ROM
Build 1: Original release
Build 2: Bug fix build
Build 3: MTP Fix
Build 5: Migration to Lineage OS look
This build now also introduces a dual sim variant for people with 2 sim card slots on their J100H
J100H (Single sim) // https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767150073
J100H (Dual sim) // https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767150074
I'm looking for people to update system apps for my new Lineage Skin Please PM me if interested!
- Download and Install TWRP using this thread from CTXz here.
- Power down your device.
- Enter TWRP recovery by holding down Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together.
- Wipe all necessary partitions (System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Internal Storage [optional] ) (Do a backup first! I'm not responsible for you losing your data.)
- Flash Lineage 11 from link above. (it is always recommended to install the latest build for improved stability as well as the newest features/bug fixes!)
- Flash Google Apps from link above (This step is OPTIONAL, but if you decide to install, install the ARM OpenGapps 4.4 Pico Pacakge, due to the device's low internal storage, however you can try other packages as they probably work too, just not recommended.)
- Reboot your phone and enjoy the ROM.
CyanogenMod 13 by kingkobra97