Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread
A

Adreno306™

Cyanogenmod 13 for VFD700 BETA

CM_13_Banner.png

Hey, guys!
Today I will bring a custom ROM for you.

(I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN MADE BETTER KERNEL FOR THIS ROM OR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH FIXING THE BUGS)
-Wifi
-Video Playback
-Audio ( Record and Playback )
-Sensors
-Notification LED
-GPS
-OTA updates via OTA Updater app (preinstalled in latest build)

What's not working?

-Camera
-NFC

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Download the ROM, SUPERSU_1 , SUPERSU_2 and GAPPS from link bellow.
2) Put all these files on your SD card.
3) Boot into TWRP, wipe CACHE, DATA, SYSTEM, DALVIK.

4) REBOOT INTO RECOCERY AGAIN!!!! ---- THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT

5) Press "INSTALL" and choose the ROM.
6) After installing the ROM, install GAPPS.
7) After GAPPS are installed, flash SUPERSU_1 and then SUPERSU_2.
8) Reboot the phone.

(First boot will take about 5~10 minutes!

LATEST BUILD
LINEAGEOS 13.0-20170430 BETA

Second build - BETA
BUILD - 20161219 (BETA)
CM13_VFD700_20161219_beta_UNOFFICIAL

FIRST BUILD (BETA)

FM RADIO FIX (flash via recovery)
GAPPS (you need ARM64, 6.0)
SUPERSU_1(boot patch) and SUPERSU_2(root)

Last edited:
A

Adreno306™

New build with working camera will be uploaded soon. I'm working on some other bugs.

Last edited:

Uh-Huh?!

Dec 27, 2016
sim

Hello, works nicely, thank you very much. Execpt it doesnt recognize the sim. Is there some fix for that?

A

Adreno306™

Hello, SIM is working fine for me

Odesláno z mého VFD 700

Uh-Huh?!

Dec 27, 2016
Hello, SIM is working fine for me

Odesláno z mého VFD 700

hi, still cant read my sim, when i restore it to stock rom it works fine. I tried to restore the nvram partition as you adviced to simonwarrenclarke and still didnt work. Do you think I might be doing something wrong or if I have some other type of VFD 700?

A

Adreno306™

hi, still cant read my sim, when i restore it to stock rom it works fine. I tried to restore the nvram partition as you adviced to simonwarrenclarke and still didnt work. Do you think I might be doing something wrong or if I have some other type of VFD 700?

Did you wipe cache, dalvik, data and system before installing the CM13 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I left it going over the weekend whilst I had a few days away and it failed with a major error, so will spend some time trying to figure it out
    Thanks, that seems to be the device to checkout as my starting point. Ive no idea if I will be successful but only one way to find out

I've managed to setup a dev environment on my mac mini using osx... never used osx to compile android before so I dunno how it will go

Had a few hiccups with xcode not having sdk 6 but now I've found a fix the source is compiling

what would be helpful is a proper vendor blob dump of the device as the one I have created doesn't have the system files as I haven't rooted yet... so I am using the elephone ones

anyway, it's compiling...

edit :

too many errors with osx sdk 6.0 and instead of wasting time trying to get round them, I'll just move over to linux

error: no member named 'llrint' in the global namespace; did you mean 'lrint'?
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/architecture/i386/math.h:378:17: note: 'lrint' declared here
    Well the compile has finished and 0 errors

not had chance to try it yet as I need to root my device first

a) will flash failed
    b) will it hang on black screen before boot
    c) will it hang on boot logo/screen
    d) will it boot

start your bets lol
    Well the compile has finished and 0 errors

not had chance to try it yet as I need to root my device first

a) will flash failed
    b) will it hang on black screen before boot
    c) will it hang on boot logo/screen
    d) will it boot

start your bets lol

I had a few teething problems with the updater-script but I got as far as d)

There is no sound and the camera doesn't work - but I would expect them to be relatively easy to fix

the backlight on the buttons stays on, there are some missing strings in the locale files so instead of saying for example "Calling Bill" it says "%s"

here is a couple of photo's I took, excuse the quality but I took them with my mac

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

D i hope kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Lonespeaker do you gona try make one MIUI8 ROM for vdf700

I've only tried lineage os, want to get it 100% (or as close to) before thinking of other roms

The lack of sound is baffling me.... there are no errors in logcat so I'm a bit lost to what is causing it - trial and error time I guess
    Great job!

How about the speed and smoothness of the ROM?

What's working and what's not?

And there's a new version of Ultra 7's firmware via OTA - 130FKN1.

It has better camera and performance, so isn't it better to use libs from that?

Odesláno z mého VFD 700

the stuff not working is in my post :)

There is no sound but all the controls works, it's like the phone is on mute but it's not - maybe volume is permanently set to 0 in a file somewhere

have you got a link to download the whole stock rom? I tried to restore back to stock using sugar but it hung on the 'powered by android' screen - I accidently deleted my stock rom twrp backup and cant get back to stock *

performance seemed ok, maybe a bit more responsive

* unless you have a twrp stock backup I can use?

as this is my only phone, I can't work on it during the daytime much