FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]_CyanogenMod11_R11_Max_MT6572_UBIFS

480 posts
Thanks Meter: 221

By Matty1993, Senior Member on 11th April 2019, 01:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
#-------------------------Disclaimer----------------------------#

I am in no way responsible for dead NAND/EMMC chips, SD cards Lost basebands, nuclear war or anything else for that matter YOU the users are soley responsible for any and all actions you make the build is 100% tested & confirmed working on UBIFS R11 max chinaphone with board variant Q6_M144_GT-018_MB_1.0

#-----------------------Device info----------------------------#

Android OS : 4.4.2 Kit Kat SDK:19
Kernel Version: 3.4.67
File System: UBIFS
BaseBand CPU: MT6572_S00
BaseBand CPU Secure Version: FF
BaseBand CPU Bootloader Version: 01
Board Variant: HS_Q6_MB_V1.0
Storage Capacity=512Mb (4Gb ext through recovery)
Ram Capacity= 497Mb
Resolution= 480×854

#-----------------CyanogenmodOS--------------------------#

Version = 11
SDK-ver = 4.4.4
SDK-API = 20
B-TYPE = userdebug
Build id = XNG3C
Linux Kernel = 3.4.67
LCD- density = 240
LCD-Dpi = 320

• Deodexed
• IO_scheduler set to CFQ
• Performance adjustments
• Preloaded with Gapps
• Cyanogen account support
• CyanogenMod Logo
• Ram flag optimisations
• Default runtime set to art
• Voice unlock support
• Pre rooted with Cyanogenmod SU 1.34
• addon.d support
• init.d support
• BT NFC support
• addon.d & init.d slinked in cpio in bootimg
• Custom CM bootimg with storage fix.
• Ad and popup blockers
• CM ambient updater
• CM InCallUi
• google voice search
• CM Device management
• CM SetupWiz
• factory test mode [ *#*#0#*#* ]
• CM Live lockscreen
• CM MusicFX
• CM Trebuchet Launcher
• Chrome based browser
• CM Voice +
• Voice command support

• Camera interpolated and tweaked
• camera path changed to added cameraserver in vendor/bin/cameraserver instead of system/bin/mediaserver
• Added Clearmotion props to default & build.prop
• Added Clearmotion config to /etc
• Added Clearmotion support libs
• Added Clearmotion FW to /lib

#---------------------------NOTICE------------------------------#

I do this in my free time DO NOT ask for Eta's,

Includes storage modified CM boot.img which will be flashed with the rom please use the partiton sd card option in advanced options in recovery to make up to a 4096mb /data partition before transferring zip to sd and flashing.

#----------------------------BUGS------------------------------#

• update #003 is having a whinge with storage for downloaded apps from store so they wont install after download will be fixed in build #004,

• NFC is working properly but your bluetooth module must support nfc transfer, i have compiled & added an nfc.ko module to use bluetooth instead of newer modules which use the wifi reciever as the antenna and due to there being no NFC compatibile HW on these extremely poor low end devices i do not wish to see comments about this as a bug.

#-------------------------LINKS------------------------------#

CM CTR recovery.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UEr...w?usp=drivesdk

Stock touch recovery to replace original
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Y-...w?usp=drivesdk

CyanogenmodOS #001-BETA 20190412
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xuf...w?usp=drivesdk

CyanogenmodOS update #002 20190414
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Nt...w?usp=drivesdk

CyanogenmodOS update #003 20190504

[ Has play store issue ]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4s...w?usp=drivesdk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free

12th April 2019, 04:46 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Welcome to CyanogenMod 11
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Welcome_screen.png
Views:	470
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	4741393   Click image for larger version

Name:	Home_screen.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	4741394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lock_screen.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	4741395   Click image for larger version

Name:	Apps_draw.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	4741396   Click image for larger version

Name:	About_phone.png
Views:	486
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	4741397   Click image for larger version

Name:	Platlogo_1.png
Views:	478
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	4741398   Click image for larger version

Name:	Platlogo_2.png
Views:	458
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	4741399   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cyanogen_file_manager.png
Views:	394
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	4741400  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free
14th April 2019, 02:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
BUILD #002 is up get it from the OP

CHANGELOG

Camera works now with slow motion & fast motion video recording, picture quality is still **** but is tons better than it was on stock rom.

Rebuilt the system layout and merged most /vendor files and folders to /system

Fixed gallery keeps stopping error even though it wasnt

Cleaned up the GUI scaling to produce cleaner icons etc etc changelog is in /etc for anyone that wants to look

Changed the Live lockscreen wallpaper to something much simpler & better looking.

Converted entire system to single sim & removed Gemini where i could & set props to disable what i couldnt find of it, repathed ril to run through mtk-ril.so also added init.volte.rc, volte_imsm.so/volte_stack.files to help ril call clarity as certain parts of the stack are interacting with ril even though its a GSM Radio

Added getenforce & setenforce to /bin and file_contexts to try and get my init.rc props for setenforce to run the kernel permissively for some extra init processes, BUT setenforce for some reason is receiving permission denied cannot symlink so i hope to have this completed & working in build #003

Added /product/build.prop dir to deal with zram for swap & ext4 /data partitiion under logical boot partitions.

Added new android apple crime screen power off logo

Added some misc ringtones, notification tones and ringtones other than the cyanogen tones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free
16th April 2019, 08:59 PM |#4  
Flag huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 2,317

More
Nice Work Matty1993!!
You have been a busy bee
17th April 2019, 12:51 AM |#5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Hello,

I am new to ROMs, Could you give me detailed instructions on how I would install this?

Thanks,
Robby
17th April 2019, 06:32 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrammy

You have been a busy bee

Haha yeah one of my old projects ive been meaning to get finished for ages, finding out how to attach android to UBIFS on top of UBI was a pain in the ass lol got to experiment with ril on this one as it was dual sim and tried running gemini through it but as it was a source build dual sim compatibility dosent work so had to depract gemini and set single sim still been working on the tuba build tho taking my time with it as sony really like to mix things up, also finishing a lineage OS 14.1 build for Alcatel Pixi 3.5 that was from source also but dualsim works on this one even though this phones a single sim phone haha go figure lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free
17th April 2019, 06:43 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Robby

Hello,

I am new to ROMs, Could you give me detailed instructions on how I would install this?

Thanks,
Robby

What model is your R11 max clone phone it must be HS_Q6_MB_V1.0 board revision or it wont boot on your device and i will need to build one for your revision if so as the kernel will be different,

You can find the board variant by taking the backing off the phone and looking at the sim slot see pic attached,

Check this out first or youll brick it 100% i gaurantee it, google how to take a firmware backup using SP flash tool before doing anything SP flash tool can be downloaded from here aswell as the MTK Vcom drivers for flash tool,

https://spflashtool.com

If your board is different i need the BOOTIMG.file from your SP Tool backup so please do this first before anything or i wont be able to build you anything as i need your stock kernel from boot.img to decompile and make changes for my rom aswell as the boot.img is highly modifed with CM source
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190417_134118.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	4744156  
17th April 2019, 08:30 PM |#8  
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Hello,

I can't find a number like that, I looked everywhere.
Here is a full backup of the phone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15P9...ew?usp=sharing
The kernel is the same though because if I go to settings it shows the same kernel number as the one in this post.

Thanks,
Robby
18th April 2019, 02:10 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Hello,

I can't find a number like that, I looked everywhere.
I have the boot.img, I will edit this message with the boot.img when I have a chance. The kernel is the same though because if I go to settings it shows the same kernel number as the one in this post.

Thanks,
Robby

Hey mate the kernel number may be the same but the config of the kernel will be diff, if it dosent have a number in the sim slot it will deffo not be a HS_Q6_MB you may have the ZMA_12_MB or ZMA_9_MB board

So deffo dont flash any of this stuff if you get me the stock boot.img & recovery img from your R11 max i can build the recoveries and rom for your board revison just upload them here in a .zip file when you get the chance

Thanks
18th April 2019, 02:55 AM |#10  
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Hey mate the kernel number may be the same but the config of the kernel will be diff, if it dosent have a number in the sim slot it will deffo not be a HS_Q6_MB you may have the ZMA_12_MB or ZMA_9_MB board

So deffo dont flash any of this stuff if you get me the stock boot.img & recovery img from your R11 max i can build the recoveries and rom for your board revison just upload them here in a .zip file when you get the chance

Thanks

I added the link to a full backup of the phone through the SP flash tool on my above post which includes the boot.img and recovery.img, Also thanks so much for all the help!
18th April 2019, 07:59 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I added the link to a full backup of the phone through the SP flash tool on my above post which includes the boot.img and recovery.img, Also thanks so much for all the help!

Hey mate,

Sweet ill get onto it and post link here to a new thread ill make for your variant r11 max.

Ive got a new build just about ready also which is build #003 so ill start your variant from #003 which has vast improvements from build #002

# edit

Glad you didnt flash your R10 is eMMC ext4 fs and not ubifs just finished the boot.img off anyhow
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)