560 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,729

Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2018, 12:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGo68

I am about to go back to full ROM 20180227. I hope I'd be able to do this via QFIL tool. Then I'll unlock bootloader and follow with TWRP and Android 9 ROM. Can someone confirm this is a good idea?

I tried flashing the different variants of stock roms which successfully flashed via Qfil but was unable to boot in the rom. So far, my U Pro boots only to fastboot mode. When plugged in for charge, it goes in fastboot mode..

Any solution for this?

30th January 2019, 12:42 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr23890

I tried flashing the different variants of stock roms which successfully flashed via Qfil but was unable to boot in the rom. So far, my U Pro boots only to fastboot mode. When plugged in for charge, it goes in fastboot mode..

Any solution for this?

No, I have solution for this. I am looking for flashable zip or better QFIL version of this ROM. But I am afraid we will not get one.
15th May 2019, 08:06 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, I installed Eragon V10 first. superimposed on it I entered with the commands to overwrite only the files. on my cell phone it worked. in the step of the vendor it takes around 7 minutes without response. but it is normal. then the CMD responds. on the issue of wi-fi not working should be because you are not with the original ROM recovery. I tried to do root with the magisk and it worked out more or less. only that disabled the wi-fi. When I come back to the original recovery it returns everything to what is left without root access. Hope this helps.
15th May 2019, 10:35 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflex

New version released.
Now ROM is stable. All fixed. About other bugs tell me here

Hi, I installed this version of Android and I'm really enjoying it, but I've already tried several ways to do root and I can not make it work 100% the same in Eragon. so I realized the problem is that this ROM is encrypted at the root. When I install twrp as boot it asks for password. I have already checked and it is not the same as the user's password. do you have any news of how to do root and install magisk by twrp in this ROM?
18th May 2019, 05:09 PM |#15  

More
Has this topic been discontinued?
20th May 2019, 09:57 PM |#16  

More
Wi-Fi Mac 02:00:00:00:00
I was able to force the unlock of the rom that prevented the twrp from exploring the memory. being the twrp unlocked I installed the last version of the magisk but the problem that is happening now is that the wifi is not active. address mac 02: 00: 00: 00: 00. I researched the subject and made several attempts with the tips that I found but nothing solved.
Yesterday, 09:04 PM |#17  

More
this rom was giving me a lot of headache. I arrived until I had problems with the partitions. I preferred to go back to eragon v10.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)