FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1]Ethereal-OS v1.1 -- Custom (Stock-Based) ROM for Alcatel Ideal (4060A)

2,403 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,206

By MotoJunkie01, Account currently disabled on 17th August 2017, 12:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2017, 04:35 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoJunkie01

OK. The audio settings force close I can fix. That's a conflict between Spotify and Viper4Arise. I'll get a patch for it.

Thanks man where you able to get the sd card command working?
19th August 2017, 04:45 AM |#22  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Corbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furmaneth

Thanks man where you able to get the sd card command working?

Haven't looked into it as of yet. I'm developing for 4 other devices right now so dedicated time for each device is limited.
19th August 2017, 04:49 AM |#23  

More
Quote:

Haven't looked into it as of yet. I'm developing for 4 other devices right now so dedicated time for each device is limited.

Thanks man your time.
19th August 2017, 05:07 AM |#24  
Flag Corbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks man your time.

Thanks for your user input. The only way I can make the ROM better is from user input & experience from members like yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to MotoJunkie01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MotoJunkie01 Ad-Free
19th August 2017, 05:19 AM |#25  

More
Quote:

Thanks for your user input. The only way I can make the ROM better is from user input & experience from members like yourself.

Do you know when the patch will be available for the fixes? Or are you not allowed to disclose this info?
19th August 2017, 05:26 AM |#26  
Flag Corbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Do you know when the patch will be available for the fixes? Or are you not allowed to disclose this info?

Never ask for ETAs on here. It is against XDA rules and the moderators can actually ban you for it. But since I didn't state it in my thread, I'll say it now. I'll be putting out updates and patches for this ROM at least once weekly. I'm not getting onto you, just don't want to see you banned or restricted by XDA moderators.
The Following User Says Thank You to MotoJunkie01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MotoJunkie01 Ad-Free
19th August 2017, 05:55 AM |#27  

More
Quote:

Never ask for ETAs on here. It is against XDA rules and the moderators can actually ban you for it. But since I didn't state it in my thread, I'll say it now. I'll be putting out updates and patches for this ROM at least once weekly. I'm not getting onto you, just don't want to see you banned or restricted by XDA moderators.

Oh I'm sorry didn't know.
19th August 2017, 08:17 PM |#28  
Flag Corbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh I'm sorry didn't know.

I'll post an update schedule with change logs soon. That way all interested members can be kept up to date on updates, patches, mods, etc. I'm currently working on implementing the CM 12.1 Theme Engine framework. I'm getting force closes and UI crashes as it stands. Once it is stable I'll release it.
20th August 2017, 05:23 AM |#29  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 63

More
I'm having a hard time installing this ROM. Everytime I try to flash the .zip, after a few minutes TWRP crashes and restarts back to the main screen. I did wipe and format. Installing from a SD card. TWRP version 2.8.7.0

The last step it's on is the "skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found."

EDIT: Fixed it, TWRP didn't like my SD card so I just ended up formatting everything but external SD and copied over the ROM via MTP on to Internal SD
20th August 2017, 05:43 AM |#30  
Flag Corbin

Donate to Me
More
Glad you got it. Does the ROM work OK for you?
20th August 2017, 04:42 PM |#31  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:

Glad you got it. Does the ROM work OK for you?

Yeah it's fine. The only thing I really wish was that you could remove the constant carrier name on the status bar, I feel like it's taking up a lot of space.

Otherwise, I like the ROM!

If you could add like the Aroma Installer or something like it to pick what apps you'd like installed (like the music apps).

I ended up disabling a lot of stuff as I only use this phone as a "backup" in addition with my Freedompop LTE SIM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alcatel-ideal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)