#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * DO NOT LEECH MY DOWNLOADS, PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR FORUM /PAGE * TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN SAY THANKS, * AND MAYBE BUY ME SOME BEERS */
Being owner of an Mediatek device, means (most of the times) not having the sourcecode published by the Official vendor.
Wiko Never published an proper JB 3.4.5 Kernel Source Code (they only gave us incompleted, and unbuildable sources).
Plus, they never updated this phone (to KK) as promised ...
--> Well ... This is XDA after all .....
WELCOME to KitKat
- Micromax a200 Canvas turbo Mini (India, others) --> Confirmed working
- BLU Life Play S ( South / North America) ---> Confirmed working
- Myphone Agua Iceberg Slim ( Philippines , others) --> Confirmed Working
- QMobile Noir A910 ( Pakistan, others ) --> Confirmed working
--> If you guys have any issues on this clones, let me know
--> Should be only a matter of changing the modem
Hello Guys !
In this thread you will find my KitKat Rom and Kernel for the Wiko DarkMoon (Mediatek MT6582 SoC), and clones.
Please be sure to read (and re-read) carefully, to avoid unnecessary questions.
This is an Unofficial Build, so it will NOT be supported by the OEM.
Rom and Kernel INFO:
This is the work of +9 Months of R&D ...
- ROM: KitKat 4.4.2 [ KOT49H ]
- Custom Kernel : 3.4.67 [KitKat compatible Kernel]
Changelog v Stable 1.1 (March 30 2015)
- FIX: Volume Down Button (merged previous patch, into current kernel compilation)
- FIX : Several SELinux Issues
- FIX: Front Camera, now working and with 8MPX Max Resolution (Stock Camera is 5MPX)
- Improved: GPS Driver (rewrite the driver)
- Improved: Patch 3 minor Kernel Wakelocks
- Improved: Fuel_Gauge VTABLE: Battery Configs
- Improved: Power Driver (rewrite the driver)
- Add/Improved: CPU Governors: SAKURACTIVE; NIGHTMARE; INTERACTIVEX; ZZMOOVE; LULZACTIVEQ; SMARTASS2; CONSERVATIVE; PEGASUSQ;
- Rom is now Pre-rooted, and BusyBox enabled
Changelog v Stable 1.0 (March 17 2015)
- First Open Public Release
Changelog v Public Betas 1 and 2 (March 14 / 15 2015)
Current Rom and Kernel Status:
- - Telephony (Calls / etc) (2G and 3G)
- - Data Connection 2G / 3G
- - ART & Dalvik
- - USB OTG
- - FM Radio
- - GPS
- - Wifi and Wifi Theter
- - Bluetooth and BT Theter
- - Sensors
- - LED's
- - Camera Rear / Camcorder
- - Front Camera
- Everything is working just fine
- You tell me
Some units use an extra image sensor on the main (rear) camera
In this units, when taking pictures, sometimes the picture can become "bluish "
Solution: go to: White Balance> and select " Fluorescent".
Kernel Wiko DarkMoon 3.4.67 KK
Github Repo - Branch Master
I do respect the GPL, but using someone else's work without proper credits is just LACK OF RESPECT.
The inclusion of this kernel in other [future] ROMS is NOT allowed.
--> Instead add a link to this thread as a recommendation on your thread.
--> Just show some Humanity and give credits for the work i made ...
I Don't support KANGS!
Fail to comply and i will drop this project
[Rom] [Kernel] [Unofficial] KitKat for Wiko DarkMoon [MT6582], ROM for the Android General
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Rom Modified
Based On: MTK KitKat / AOSP
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-03-17
Beta Release Date: 2015-03-14
Last Updated 2015-04-01