* Your warranty is void now (and I'm sure it was void before this process).
* I am not responsible for hard or soft bricked devices, boot loops, dead or corrupt sd cards, strange behavior or you getting a heart attack 'cuz your youtube app is not working properly.
* YOU and only YOU are choosing to make these modifications, do not blame on me.... I will just ignore you.
- Rom size of 619.4 MB (of 1.4 GB)
- 112 bloat/useless apps removed
- Rooted with SuperSu as systemless
- Nova Launcher as default launcher (installed as user app if you want/need to remove it)
- Google Chrome present (just because SetupWizard need it at first boot)
- Android O emojis by default (Android Nougat and iOS emojis present but not active)
- Neon Android logo bootanimation added
- Qualcomm bootanimation sound added
- Download the new assert-twrp version or the [email protected] twrp (wich should work if the stock rom worked) version and flash it as you would normally do it.
- Standard Wipe (factory reset) and Format Data are optional (unless you have a non-stock based rom installed already). If you want a full fresh start you should format data, reboot into recovery again and do an standard wipe x3.
- Install the rom.
- Your phone may reboot twice
- Bootanimation it may take up to 4 minutes (as in my case)
- Optimization process may take up to 5 minutes (as in my case) as a result of deodexing and zipalingning the rom
- New assert-fixed twrp version: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195921266
- czarsuperstart twrp version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...a-lv3-t3656019
- Rom: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120757599
You tell me...
Device: LG Aristo
Code Name: lv3
Android version: 7.0
Software version: MS21010i
Patch level: April 1, 2017