LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
/* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
The first LineAge For Motorola Moto C:
- Almost everything
- Video recording
* Initial build for Moto C
* Semi fix for video recording * Use Camu instead of snap camera temporary
* Some kernel fixes * Fixed Camera FC while recording video
2. Reboot phone to TWRP recovery.
3. Wipe everything execpt SDcard (Internal memory is optional).
4. Flash the ROM and Gapps.
- Second Build: Download
- Third build Download
- TWRP recovery
- Compiled recovery
- Device tree
- kernel source
- Other developers mentioned in my device tree
- All MTK developers working on MT6735/37
Lineage14.1 for Moto C, ROM for the Android General
Mysteryagr, Carlos Arriaga
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: N/A
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2017-12-05
Last Updated 2017-12-24