FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] LineAge 14.1 for Motorola Moto C (namath)

2,949 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,190

By Mysteryagr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th December 2017, 01:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mysteryagr: The 1st LOS for Moto C!
9th December 2017, 11:15 AM |#11  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it suitable for Moto C 4G XT1754?
Is this ROM suitable for Moto C 4G XT1754? Thank you.
13th December 2017, 05:10 PM |#12  

More
Moto C 4G, XT1754 Status 7 in twrp

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

it's ok. Forgot to do wipe.)
15th December 2017, 12:35 AM |#13  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cairo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan.azimov

Is this ROM suitable for Moto C 4G XT1754? Thank you.

Yes
22nd December 2017, 08:20 PM |#14  

More
Failed to flashing
Hello, Mysterygr. My Device is moto C xt17550 and i have problem when flashing this rom, flashing failed with message "this package is for device: namath, namath_54, moto_C, Moto C, C: this device is w4. "
update process ended with ERROR:7
now my phone is still bootloop
any suggestion?
25th December 2017, 03:19 AM |#15  
Flag Cairo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seychan10

Hello, Mysterygr. My Device is moto C xt17550 and i have problem when flashing this rom, flashing failed with message "this package is for device: namath, namath_54, moto_C, Moto C, C: this device is w4. "
update process ended with ERROR:7
now my phone is still bootloop
any suggestion?

This rom isn't for you, this rom is for Motorola Moto C , Model XT1754, and codenamed namath, chipset MT6737m

So don't try to flash it on your device MT6580 device.
25th December 2017, 04:04 AM |#16  
Flag Cairo

Donate to Me
More
@Carlos Arriaga
I added you as a contributor so you can add builds you built with your server here
25th December 2017, 04:08 AM |#17  
Flag Cairo

Donate to Me
More
New build is up:

Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329068796

Changelog:
- Some kernel fixes
- Fixed Camera FC while recording video (Video WIP)
31st December 2017, 07:16 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Works on Moto C XT1757 dual sim; the signal works only if you put manually the original stock modem_1_lwg_n.img on /system/vendor/firmware. This will overwrite the existing one that is intended for the XT1754, and after reboot, you will have signal 3g and 4G, and your imeis back.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhonatann989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhonatann989 Ad-Free
31st December 2017, 11:45 PM |#19  
Flag Cairo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonatann989

Works on Moto C XT1757 dual sim; the signal works only if you put manually the original stock modem_1_lwg_n.img on /system/vendor/firmware. This will overwrite the existing one that is intended for the XT1754, and after reboot, you will have signal 3g and 4G, and your imeis back.

Thanks for sharing this for the other users 👍

It will be a nice contribution if you made a flashable zip for them 🙂
1st January 2018, 12:42 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
i have a way to do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryagr

Thanks for sharing this for the other users

It will be a nice contribution if you made a flashable zip for them 🙂

I don't know how to make flasheable zips, but i can tell you what i did.

1) root your stock rom and, using a root explorer like fx explorer, find and copy the modem modem_1_lwg_n.img located on /system/vendor/firmware/ to a friendly location like external o internal SD and remember it.

2) flash lineage OS rom and gapps and root it (as i can tell, this rom does not integrate root binary), then, install fx file explorer or the one that you previously choosed.

3)go to the location where you saved your modem_1_lwg_n.img and copy it. Then, mount system and go to /system/vendor/firmware/ and paste it there. Overwrite the existing one and give RW-R-R permisions.

NOTE 1: if you are using fx file explorer, it will give the right permisions automaticly, so, it is not necesary to do that by hand.

NOTE 2: you can mount system partition using a padlock that will be located at the left of the search button when you enter at firmware folder. If you press it, it will ask you if you really want to remount.

4) reboot your device.

NOTE 3: i believe that it is recomended that you do this process using your own stock modem_1_lwg_n.img. Mine is from latinamerican NRD90M.063 firmware. i can provide mine, put its weigh is higher than 8 Mb so the forum wont let me upload it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhonatann989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhonatann989 Ad-Free
2nd January 2018, 07:54 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonatann989

I don't know how to make flasheable zips, but i can tell you what i did.

1) root your stock rom and, using a root explorer like fx explorer, find and copy the modem modem_1_lwg_n.img located on /system/vendor/firmware/ to a friendly location like external o internal SD and remember it.

2) flash lineage OS rom and gapps and root it (as i can tell, this rom does not integrate root binary), then, install fx file explorer or the one that you previously choosed.

3)go to the location where you saved your modem_1_lwg_n.img and copy it. Then, mount system and go to /system/vendor/firmware/ and paste it there. Overwrite the existing one and give RW-R-R permisions.

NOTE 1: if you are using fx file explorer, it will give the right permisions automaticly, so, it is not necesary to do that by hand.

NOTE 2: you can mount system partition using a padlock that will be located at the left of the search button when you enter at firmware folder. If you press it, it will ask you if you really want to remount.

4) reboot your device.

NOTE 3: i believe that it is recomended that you do this process using your own stock modem_1_lwg_n.img. Mine is from latinamerican NRD90M.063 firmware. i can provide mine, put its weigh is higher than 8 Mb so the forum wont let me upload it.

I'm from Argentina I need this fix, kindly upload it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
motorola-moto-c, namath

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)