/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You tell me
device tree: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...e_nubia_nx551j
Clean code with kernel rebased on top of latest caf nougat msm8953 tag. Warning! this rom uses forceencrypt flag for /data partition, same as global stock rom. If you coming from Chinese ROM or other not encrypted /data ROM your first boot can take long. Do not reboot while encrypting, or you will lost all your data. It's recommend to make backup.
- Fixed headset detection issue
- Updated Lineage code
- Moved to common device tree with Nubia Z11 mini s nx549j
- Removed unused camera libraries
- Fixed Neocharge in offline-charging mode
- Updated Lineage code
* Fixed Google camera crash in HDR+ mode in low-light conditions
* Fixed color "jumps", "blinks", "grayish color" in all HAL3 apps
* Looks like fully working HAL3 mode here
* Test build with opensource camera HAL. It enables HAL3 mode, but may also add some issues, please test if camera apps you are using is still working fine. Google camera mods working too, with HDR+ in Nexus 5X or Nexus 6P mode(tested with MGC_5.1.018.177624777-41364271.apk (BSG, 2018-07-12) version)
* Fixed phone crash when using dual sim.
* Set LTE mode on first run to allow to use mobile data for setup
* Added thermal daemon configs to control device temperature
* Fixed Phone app crash on Enable/Disable Airplane mod
* Fixed torchligh
* Fixed notification LED. Now buttons backlight red leds blinking on notification
- Fixed high CPU load and high CPU frequencies issue
- Removed FM Radio app
- Added LTE option to SIM network menu
- Fixed call recording
- Fixed displayed battery capacity
To install this you have to install TWRP first. I can recommend this version, built with same kernel as ROM. nx551-twrp-3.2.1.img
If you want to use google apps use ARM64 Android 7.1 opengapps package https://opengapps.org/.
If you need root use Lineage addonsu or Magisk
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][nx551j] LineageOS 14.1 for Nubia M2 [17/09/2218], ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro..._nubia_msm8953
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOs
Status: No Longer Updated
Last Updated 2018-09-17