/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You tell me
device tree: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_nubia_nx551j
Clean code with kernel rebased on top of latest caf pie msm8953 tag.
- Update Lineage code (security patch)
- Updated kernel code
- Update Lineage code (new wallpapers app, Night mode, circle battery animation, higher bitrate avaliable for bluetooth SBC codec
- Fixed Hall sensor. Now flip protective cases with integrated magnet should work fine
- Updated Lineage OS code
- Fixed issues with on screen navbar stuck sometimes even if set to disable
- Updated init scripts to match CAF android 9.0 reference ones. (this fixed some services issues which can resolve some bugs and some new bugs may appear, please tel me if there is any regression)
- Fixed angular speed sensor
- Added selinux rules. Selinux now in enforced mode
- Fixed torchlight by long-press power button
- Update Lineage source code
- Added wireless display feature. Display can be broadcast to Miracast capable TVs
- Updated binaries related to audio and communication (RIL) to android 9.0 version
- Multiple fixes for fingerprint scanner, thanks to freemarkw team
- Ligths re-done from scratch. Now notification LED should work better, please say if there is still any issue and describe how to reproduce
- Returned ability to use software Navbar
- Really fix autofocus issue
- Fix wifi on first boot
- Updated Lineage source code
Fixed autofocus issue(autofocus still broken)
- Added exfat support
First test release
To install this you have to install TWRP first. I can recommend this version, built with same kernel as ROM. nx551-twrp-3.2.1.img
If you want to use google apps use ARM64 Android 9.0 opengapps package https://opengapps.org/.
If you need root use Magisk
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][nx551j] LineageOS 16.0 for Nubia M2 [01/10/2019], ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...e/lineage-16.0
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOs
Last Updated 2019-10-01