FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][nx551j] LineageOS 16.0 for Nubia M2 [12/06/2019]

270 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,984

By highwaystar_ru, Senior Member on 24th February 2019, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from highwaystar_ru: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][nx551j] LineageOS 16.0 for Nubia M2 [23/05/2019]
12th June 2019, 04:45 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,984

Donate to Me
More
2019-06-12
  • Update Lineage code (new wallpapers app, Night mode, circle battery animation, higher bitrate avaliable for bluetooth SBC codec
  • Fixed Hall sensor. Now flip protective cases with integrated magnet should work fine
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to highwaystar_ru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift highwaystar_ru Ad-Free

12th June 2019, 04:51 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaystar_ru

2019-06-12

• Update Lineage code (new wallpapers app, Night mode, circle battery animation, higher bitrate avaliable for bluetooth SBC codec
  • Fixed Hall sensor. Now flip protective cases with integrated magnet should work fine

Thank you so much. You're the number one. With your ROM I can do 9 hours of screen on

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
13th June 2019, 12:45 PM |#53  
Flag Kashipur
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bg
15th June 2019, 07:51 AM |#54  
Flag Valence
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Juste instal the last build, so far so good, exept one or two things:
Random issue at the start of the phone with sim card unlock: some times I have to turn off the screen and turn it back on to make the pin code entrance appear. (not a big deal)
here's the thing that concern me most: the one hand mode no longer available.

Thank you very much for your work !
Yesterday, 12:27 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaystar_ru

2019-06-12
Update Lineage code (new wallpapers app, Night mode, circle battery animation, higher bitrate avaliable for bluetooth SBC codec
Fixed Hall sensor. Now flip protective cases with integrated magnet should work fine

This latest update is the best one, finally have the option to unlink ringer and notification volume. Thank you so much @highwaystar_ru, you are the best!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zte-nubia-m2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)