/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You tell me
device tree: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_nubia_nx549j
Clean code with kernel rebased on top of latest caf pie msm8953 tag.
- Update Lineage code Lineage (security patch)
- Updated kernel
- Update Lineage code (new wallpapers app, Night mode, circle battery animation, higher bitrate avaliable for bluetooth SBC codec
- Fixed Hall sensor. Now flip protective cases with integrated magnet should work fine
- Updated init scripts, fixes startup f some services and should improve performance
- Updated Lineage code
- Added wireless display broadcast (Miracast)
- Updated audio and RIL binaries to android 9.0 versions
- Notification LED and keyboard backlight reiplemented from scratch
- Many fixes for fingerprint scanner. Resolves fingerprint related issues in bank apps
- First release on xda
To install this you have to install TWRP first. I can recommend this version, built with same kernel as ROM. nx549-twrp-3.2.1.img
If you want to use google apps use ARM64 Android 9.0 opengapps package https://opengapps.org/.
If you need root use Magisk
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][nx549j] LineageOS 16.0 for Nubia Z11 mini s [05/10/2019], ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...e/lineage-16.0
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOs
Last Updated 2019-10-05