FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.0 for K-touch i9 mini-phone (Anica i9) (MT6739)

223 posts
Thanks Meter: 689

By PeterCxy, Senior Member on 27th October 2019, 02:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2019, 11:45 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works with K-Touch M16?
Theoretically speaking this Rom should work in the K-Touch M16 as it has the exact same specs, processors, etc. Being the only difference is that it has a fingerprint sensor.

So I was wondering does anyone know if this custom ROM and TWRP works on the K-Touch M16.?
17th December 2019, 04:57 PM |#12  

More
how do i download this rom. there are no active links available!
18th December 2019, 10:39 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCxy

Downloads

20191025: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261605900

Alternatively, you may check the latest updates to both the TWRP and the LOS 17 port on my GitHub

Source code

https://github.com/PeterCxy/android_device_ktouch_i9

There is no kernel source code available for this device, unfortunately.

From the first post
3rd January 2020, 02:22 PM |#14  

More
m16 tried
I have tried this with my M16, which is very similar to i9, same cpu same spec, got fingerprint though... no luck, unable to boot into recovery, anyone successfully done?
5th January 2020, 11:22 AM |#15  

More
It worked with my K-touch i10.
I guess you should start looking at TWRP. If you have the same processor you should be able to get TWRP going.
Sorry no help here, maybe try a TWRP forum or something.
6th January 2020, 07:08 PM |#16  

More
chinese bootloader
hi, i just got the phone so i wanted to flash this rom. but my bootloader is in chinese and i don't speak/read chinese.
can anyone here please help me get trough the bootloader so i do all the steps correctly.
i attached the picture from bootloader and also what google translate offers for translation.

does volume up and down works correctly on your devices? on my it just jumps one step down and up on ether up key or down key when i press and hold the key ti gradually turns volume up on ether up or down key.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bootloader.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	4919933   Click image for larger version

Name:	google.android.apps.translate.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	4919935  
6th January 2020, 07:39 PM |#17  

More
I have an i10 and am no expert.
When I reboot and hold up-volune I get 3 options. Recovery, Fastboot and Normal in that order.
Are you sure your phone is the mt3769. As I had an i10 which was was MT6580 and I got those options. I did have Fastboot though. Sorry don't still have it for reference.
6th January 2020, 09:12 PM |#18  

More
I just found out on youtube this menu should pop up when you press volume down + power on. But on my phone it also boots to this menu when i press volume up + power on. Guess i received defective volume buttons on my phone. Too bad as it is such a nice little phone.
7th January 2020, 11:23 AM |#19  

More
Are you able to use the volume keys to move up and down the menu you took a picture of? Moving in this menu and selecting should be the up and down volume keys. Guess then you could see for sure if you have a key problem.
I did manage to take my phone apart as when I dropped it I managed to disconnect the screen cable inside but was lucky to be able to fix it.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCxy

...you still need to shrink the image size before phh GSIs can work...
Also, this device has such a small system partition that GSIs won't work out-of-the-box and require some manual adjustments just for the device, which kind of defeats the purpose. Nevertheless, I will contribute my fixes to GSIs so that things will work as well on GSIs as on my device-specific ROM ports.

Hello I'd like to update this for myself. I thought I'd use the GSI image but you say it needs resizing before use. Can you give me any pointers as to how you do this?
7th January 2020, 07:11 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by free30

Are you able to use the volume keys to move up and down the menu you took a picture of? Moving in this menu and selecting should be the up and down volume keys. Guess then you could see for sure if you have a key problem.
I did manage to take my phone apart as when I dropped it I managed to disconnect the screen cable inside but was lucky to be able to fix it.

i am unable to enter the correct bootloader that gives you three options you mentioned before. i already contacted the seller to see what we can do cause i just received the phone. on this chinese menu i can navigate only down (pressing volume up or down moves the selection down) and i can select the item via power button.
14th January 2020, 08:55 PM |#21  

More
By me the google play store is causing big system problems, it freezes the screen and phones reboots. It starts just by the login page, so often no chance to enter the pin. Could you upload a version of google apps which works with k-touch?
I think i would need something like a pico-version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)