Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2020, 09:18 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
will it support leconvo k10 note ?
28th April 2020, 04:45 AM |#12  

More
No battery low warning, notification led light not working when charging, but so far so good 😂😂
30th April 2020, 07:10 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
They are the same device
So to answer you question, yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tansincos

will it support leconvo k10 note ?

30th April 2020, 12:45 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Could not record 4k video
Hello my friend i come from Hong Kong so my english is bad 😒I try to record 4k video but it dose not work. gcam and the pixel experience stock camera both are not working .So how to fix it tovarisch?
4th May 2020, 03:59 AM |#15  

More
The ROM is really good. I am also using it as my daily driver. Everything is working fine. You guys (developers) really done a great job and one thing I want to say that would you guys make a one plus ROM for Lenovo z6 lite/k10 note in the future....πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—
4th May 2020, 09:17 AM |#16  

More
Low mic volume if you calling someone
This is a quiet serious problem.My friend can't hear my voice because of the mic volume .This rom have so many problems.DONT FLASH THE ROM,I recommend that flash global rom. But still thanks you πŸ˜…
4th May 2020, 11:41 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garryray123

This is a quiet serious problem.My friend can't hear my voice because of the mic volume .This rom have so many problems.DONT FLASH THE ROM,I recommend that flash global rom. But still thanks you

I think you are right about it because the mic is still causing problems. Sorry bro I think resetting the ROM will fix the problem but I was wrong because few days after the mic problem is starting again..
6th May 2020, 01:08 PM |#18  

More
Proximity sensor problem Miracast problem Mic volume problem
Look i found a problem againπŸ™„πŸ™„ (Sorry for my bad english)when you are using WhatsApp call or other apps (skype it will turn into black screen so i fingered out is the freaking sensor so i installed the proximity sensor test.When the sensor detected it will turn screen into black right? And it will turn the screen into black forever (it will been restore if you reboot your device or your friend hangout the call)
Known problems;
Mircast not working
RECORD 4k video not working
Mic volume will become very low
Proximity sensor is buggly
Just wait until the developer fix it

PS:There will be a patch coming in MayπŸ˜€
The Following User Says Thank You to Garryray123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Garryray123 Ad-Free
10th May 2020, 02:02 AM |#19  

More
Camera issue
I found a problem with the camera, when you open the app and change to video and return to camera or photo again, green lines appears

Btw, thanks for this ROM
10th May 2020, 07:26 PM |#20  

More
Can anyone please tell me how this pixel rom is.I mean is it better than stock rom.Is it stable and bugfree

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 830418

Hello, thank you for the ROM.
Wifi display doesn't work when i try to connect with miracast device.

Bro do you have any gcam working for lenovo Z6 lite youth
11th May 2020, 11:31 PM |#21  

More
camera issue
Camera issue. only the middle camera is working. any fix?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-z6-youth

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)