SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through Github and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
The Real Dark Slim
Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
System-Wide Keyboard Controls
Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.
SlimRoms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.
Installation Instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.
Latest Changelog - For now check Gerrit for changelog.
FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.
Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.
Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device
This thread is for SlimLP 5.1.1 builds for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max.
Because of the incomplete official kernel source, the build uses a prebuilt kernel from nubia UI V3.03.
First time flashing SlimLP 5.1.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery, e.g., my TWRP: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ia-z9-t3154895
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash CyanogenMod
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
- Sync latest SlimLP code
- Update kernel and vendor blobs from official Android 5.1.1 beta353
- Build with CM-shipped display/media
- Fix no sound when play some videos
- Fix no voice when calling via SIM2
- Add radio images in zip, so you don't need to flash a official release before flash this one.
- Sync latest SlimLP code
- Fix signal strength for CDMA based LTE.
- Enable Doze mode
- Fix battery capicity stay 50%
- Remove old c2d composition
- Disable mobile plan in Settings
- First release
SlimLP, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/dianlujitao
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: SlimLP
Current Beta Version: 3
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-05
Last Updated 2015-09-04