FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [19/09] Umidigi F1 Play | Eragon V 1.0 | 2019090318 Base| 9.0 |Clean| AOSP Mix

10,479 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,783
 
By skeleton1911, Senior Member on 19th September 2019, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2019, 03:28 PM |#121  
InTheY2K's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Algodonales
Thanks Meter: 343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoxy

The camera is really bad in terms of picture quality. If someone or Umidigi doesn't come up with a better camera software, I think I will be returning the phone.

Pictures are completely useless by today's standard. I have a Xiaomi Redmi 7A that costs less than half the price of the F1 play and takes better pictures.

You may want to give Lawnchair launcher a try. It's really great to customise.

Yeah, the camera is a shame. And it used to be really good in the beginning. But it got worse and worse with every update.

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
3rd December 2019, 06:06 AM |#122  
Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheY2K

You may want to give Lawnchair launcher a try. It's really great to customise.

Yeah, the camera is a shame. And it used to be really good in the beginning. But it got worse and worse with every update.

Thanks I will check it out.
7th December 2019, 12:56 PM |#123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
About the progress doing of V2
You Want to make a twrp flashable zip of your ROM
Android 10 have the option for install Apps to sdcard without use internal
In Android 9 why can't move installed apps to sdcard,even i select to do the trought
Developer option?
It yes can you tell me how to do without format sdcard to internal?
Thank and Hope you do Eragon V2 ASAP
Have noce weekend
7th December 2019, 03:47 PM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello everyone! Help me please!
I did everything in order.
1/ In abd unlocked oem: fastboot flashing unlock
2/ flashed the rom via flashtools ( first with firmware upgrade option)
But i see red state: Your device failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable secure boot. Your device will reboot in 5 seconds
how do I install ROM correctly?
7th December 2019, 03:48 PM |#125  
skeleton1911's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag münster
Thanks Meter: 14,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pobedos

Hello everyone! Help me please!

I did everything in order.

1/ In abd unlocked oem: fastboot flashing unlock

2/ flashed the rom via flashtools ( first with firmware upgrade option)

But i see red state: Your device failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable secure boot. Your device will reboot in 5 seconds

how do I install ROM correctly?

Now unlock boot loader again
And after that flash the rom with download only mode in flashtools

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
7th December 2019, 03:51 PM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton1911

Now unlock boot loader again
And after that flash the rom with download only mode in flashtools

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk

But now I can't unlock bootloader!
FAILED (remote: '
Unlock operation is not allowed
')
Finished. Total time: 3.374s
7th December 2019, 05:32 PM |#127  
skeleton1911's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag münster
Thanks Meter: 14,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pobedos

But now I can't unlock bootloader!

FAILED (remote: '

Unlock operation is not allowed

')

Finished. Total time: 3.374s

Boot the stock latest firmware and go to developer settings. Then enable OEM unlock.

Then you can do it

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
7th December 2019, 05:44 PM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton1911

Boot the stock latest firmware and go to developer settings. Then enable OEM unlock.

Then you can do it

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk

I did it already.
First, i enable oem unlock!
Then i unlocked bootloader with adb.
Then flashed firmware. But i see red state anyway.
I don't know what to do.
7th December 2019, 06:20 PM |#129  
skeleton1911's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag münster
Thanks Meter: 14,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pobedos

I did it already.

First, i enable oem unlock!

Then i unlocked bootloader with adb.

Then flashed firmware. But i see red state anyway.

I don't know what to do.

When you flash firmware the OEM unlock gets overwritten.

1. Flash latest stock firmware with firmware upgrade. And reboot
2. Enable developer settings OEM unlock
3. In adb and Fastboot mode. Unlock the phone.
4 flash my rom in flashtools with download only


Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
8th December 2019, 06:47 AM |#130  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton1911

When you flash firmware the OEM unlock gets overwritten.

1. Flash latest stock firmware with firmware upgrade. And reboot
2. Enable developer settings OEM unlock
3. In adb and Fastboot mode. Unlock the phone.
4 flash my rom in flashtools with download only


Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk

I did all to your instructions! But i couldn't flash your rom with download only!
9th December 2019, 01:53 AM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you, the ROM works well! I am going to use it for a few days and report back here. Hopefully, Eragon V 2.0 has android 10 and UMIDIGI comes out with a camera update.

First impressions have been mostly positive: love the removal of bloatware and longer battery time. Just a minor negative feedback, so far: the nova launcher has been acting "weird". The wallpapers show up sometimes, sometimes they don't.

Some back story I wanted to share about my experience with UMIDIGI F1 Play: I was using stock version for about a month and then suddenly the phone crashed while using the camera app and got stuck in bootloop. I was able to "fix" it by flashing latest stock ROM with SP Flash (from UMIDIGI community).

Since I lost most of everything, I wanted to try out Eragon 1.0 so I managed to unlock bootloader by turning on OEM/USB debugging (in stock rom) and using adb. I tried flashing Eragon 1.0 and my phone bricked! No bootloader, nothing! I ended up reflashing the stock rom where I had lost my IMEI. There was permanent red text in chinese:

TEE: 未 激活
Google : 未 激活

I used SN writer to fix my IMEI. Unlocked bootloader with adb, again as it got locked for some reason. And tried again with latest SP Flash 5.1936 to add Eragon 1.0. And it worked!

Let me know if I can buy you a coffee or something.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Also, I noticed Magisk comes with the ROM. Does this mean that phone is rooted now?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi f1 play, umidigi-f1-play

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes