FORUMS

[ROM] [19/09] Umidigi F1 Play | Eragon V 1.0 | 2019090318 Base| 9.0 |Clean| AOSP Mix

10,480 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,786

By skeleton1911, Senior Member on 19th September 2019, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2020, 12:53 PM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hi @skeleton1911, i am using f1 and can not install your rom - how did you disabled the recent limits?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

hi @skeleton1911, i am using f1 and can not install your rom - how did you disable the recent limits?
11th February 2020, 02:35 PM |#162  
Flag Algodonales
Thanks Meter: 357

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy87

hi @skeleton1911, i am using f1 and can not install your rom - how did you disabled the recent limits?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

hi @skeleton1911, i am using f1 and can not install your rom - how did you disable the recent limits?

This ROM is not for the F1 but the F1 Play. Different devices.

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
11th February 2020, 02:41 PM |#163  

More
i know but i want to know, how he disabled the recent limits. it should be similar to disable on f1.
13th February 2020, 12:08 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can i repair the sudden restart of my phone?
15th February 2020, 11:15 AM |#165  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy87

i know but i want to know, how he disabled the recent limits. it should be similar to disable on f1.

You can try the "RAM manager fixes by crok" magisk module, some people said it improved their experience.
16th February 2020, 03:17 PM |#166  
Flag Algodonales

Donate to Me
More
Quick question because I am currently suffering from amnesia: How can I boot into TWRP? The usual procedure "powering off, pushing power and Vol+ simultaneously, let go of power but keep holding Vol+" does not work anymore. I only remember it's different from the stock recovery, but I forgot which keys to press.

EDIT: rebooting into recovery from Magisk Manager doesn't work. It reboots into system.
16th February 2020, 03:49 PM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheY2K

Quick question because I am currently suffering from amnesia: How can I boot into TWRP? The usual procedure "powering off, pushing power and Vol+ simultaneously, let go of power but keep holding Vol+" does not work anymore. I only remember it's different from the stock recovery, but I forgot which keys to press.

EDIT: rebooting into recovery from Magisk Manager doesn't work. It reboots into system.

Sounds like your recovery is not right. Will need to reflash twrp.
16th February 2020, 04:32 PM |#168  
Flag Algodonales

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zironia

Sounds like your recovery is not right. Will need to reflash twrp.

Indeed... that was the reason. I re-flashed it with the TWRP app and now it works again. Thank you for the pointer!
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheY2K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift InTheY2K Ad-Free
21st February 2020, 06:48 PM |#169  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BZ0RG

You can try the "RAM manager fixes by crok" magisk module, some people said it improved their experience.

i have enough from umidigi... bad support and bad camera quality - no more ota updates since x months... and at the end this switch problem made me crazy

changed already to a new red mi note 8 pro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi f1 play, umidigi-f1-play

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)