[ROM] [19/09] Umidigi F1 Play | Eragon V 1.0 | 2019090318 Base| 9.0 |Clean| AOSP Mix

Search This thread

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
https%3A%2F%2Fdm8o7g.bl3301.livefilestore.com%2Fy4mOhK0GPh2L2YwsPEjNmLLoN3Z_oRLCFZmv_ysja9uP1TRRzd_vE4eEZkno4A3j_0TN_JRLfGB_Tav-BdDU8dlLjfUtwuU29AXUR_O06n9EZGmVO1KueWp5mW-VRmnD2jfYaentpcZw78G4bprCv1t5ZAyWZzcwwm5uxh1sQfFagk3Pok5VpTJ0zyxazM9Pc2md2UAAcqLVmADe4nALwQooQ%3Fwidth%3D1024%26height%3D317%26cropmode%3Dnone

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Ffeatures-pic.png

Code:
* Based on latest Umidigi F1 Play Base ( EU BASE)
* Android 9.0.0
* Patched Boot.img
* Increased battery life
* Systemless Root
* Ramdisk Tweaks
* Bloatware removed
* Non recent limits
* Memory optimizations
* Tweaked for better battery and performance
* Support almost 24 hours a day
* AND MANY MORE

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Fdownload-pic.png

How to Install:

1. Download Rom and extract the Rom Folder to your Desktop
2. Use Flashtools to install it (same way like Stock roms)
3. Reboot and enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eragon Rom V1.0

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Fchangelog-pic.png

Code:
V1.0 
[COLOR="Red"]ONLY FOR F1 PLAY[/COLOR]

-initial release

-Systemless Root
-Multi user support
-Better scrolling
-Increased Wifi Scan intervall
-Tweaked for better battery and performance
-Dalvik Virtual Maschine Optimized
-Mixplorer Root Explorer
-Eragon reboot menu
-Removed unecessary apps
-Nova Launcher
-Mixplorer 
-Magisk Manager
-and many more

Special Thanks / Credits to:
topjohnwu for his awesome Universal Systemless Interface called Magisk Mod and Magisk Manager
HootanParsa for his Mixplorer explorer

ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
ROM Firmware: Firmware from Umidigi
Based On: Original Firmware as a skelett
Link to Original/Stock Firmware Forum:
https://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18875&extra=page=1

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-19

Created 2019-09-19
Last Updated 2019-09-19

Last edited:

zironia

Mar 20, 2011
Getting an error when flash tool tries to flash the boot.img status_SEC_Insufficient_buffer. verfied boot is enabled. Please download a signed image boot-verfied.img

Reactions: skeleton1911

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Getting an error when flash tool tries to flash the boot.img status_SEC_Insufficient_buffer. verfied boot is enabled. Please download a signed image boot-verfied.img

You have the F1play ? And Look into your flashtools settings. Are they by default?
And hold vol+ then plug in the cable ( after you pressed download button)

I tested it over 10times and it works.
I use flashtool v5.1916

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

zironia

Mar 20, 2011
I updated SPtools from 5.16 to 5.19. and it flashed. My IMEI are messed up though. Looks like you need latest SP flash tool for sure.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
I updated SPtools from 5.16 to 5.19. and it flashed. My IMEI are messed up though. Looks like you need latest SP flash tool for sure.
But your imeis are not gone/messed up because you flashes my rom.
In flashtools never use format+download.
Only use download only option. Or if necessary firmware+download.
With format+download it will wipe the nvram and IMEI...

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
So now enjoy the rom and tell me what you think.
Under the hood are many modifications for performance and battery life.
Also this is only v1.0 . There will be many more ...

Reactions: Dontwait

zironia

Mar 20, 2011
boot loop on Umidigi screen. Red State on screen with message Your device failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable secure boot. Your device will reboot in 5 seconds

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

did I lock my bootloader again? not sure what secure boot is.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
boot loop on Umidigi screen. Red State on screen with message Your device failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable secure boot. Your device will reboot in 5 seconds

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

did I lock my bootloader again? not sure what secure boot is.
If you choosed firmware+download in flashtool it might lock the bootloader again. Not sure about that.
But not a problem at all.
Press and hold vol+ and power together . When the screen boots up release power button but still hold vol+ . You will enter recovery then.
Make a reboot to bootloader and check if you are unlock or not.

Also you use twrp? You can ,but at the first flash you have to use stock recovery , otherwise it will be in red state.
Flash my rom.zip as it is . Should be working.

If you need help send me a private message. We can go via TeamViewer .

Last edited:

zironia

Mar 20, 2011
I used SP tool. I still get the boot loop when I flash your rom through sp tool. I have flashed back the factory rom and boot fine. I will make sure bootloader unlock is set in developer options. I have to go to work now so I will mess with it more later.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
I used SP tool. I still get the boot loop when I flash your rom through sp tool. I have flashed back the factory rom and boot fine. I will make sure bootloader unlock is set in developer options. I have to go to work now so I will mess with it more later.

ok thank you.

steps i did when i tested it:

i unlocked bootloader.
flashed the rom via flashtools ( first with firmware upgrade option) because the base was new.
after that i tested it over 10 times with "download only" and it worked fine.

let me know how it goes later for you.

InTheY2K

Oct 20, 2017
Tønder
hundebetten.shop
As I need my phone as a daily driver and I cannot afford to have it not working for a longer period of time, I am still hesitant... Especially because of the full wipe. :(

What's your recommended quickest way of restoring the status quo (i.e. apps and settings) after installing your ROM? I would love to make the move, especially to have TWRP on it, but I am dreading the whole process of setting up and downloading everything from scratch again. :( Would Titanium be an option?

Reactions: CharlesJok3r

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
As I need my phone as a daily driver and I cannot afford to have it not working for a longer period of time, I am still hesitant... Especially because of the full wipe. :(

What's your recommended quickest way of restoring the status quo (i.e. apps and settings) after installing your ROM? I would love to make the move, especially to have TWRP on it, but I am dreading the whole process of setting up and downloading everything from scratch again. :( Would Titanium be an option?
Flash it in flashtools . And don't mark userdata.
This would be like a dirty flash.

Otherwise copy the data/app folder with a root explorer to your sdcard and then to desktop

InTheY2K

Oct 20, 2017
Tønder
hundebetten.shop
Flash it in flashtools . And don't mark userdata.
This would be like a dirty flash.

Otherwise copy the data/app folder with a root explorer to your sdcard and then to desktop
Sounds tempting. But that would be something of an in-between status. The data partition is still encrypted then, no? Which means one way or the other I would have to bite the bullet and wipe it. :confused:

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Sounds tempting. But that would be something of an in-between status. The data partition is still encrypted then, no? Which means one way or the other I would have to bite the bullet and wipe it. :confused:

no. i didnt removed the encryption yet.
so its ok

i tested and edited many hours . but that fileencryption is
not
Code:
panic wait,check,quota,formattable,resize,[COLOR="Red"]fileencryption[/COLOR]=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/userdata

its

Code:
panic wait,check,formattable,quota,resize,reservedsize=128m,[COLOR="red"]forcefdeorfbe[/COLOR]=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/metadata

its a bit more complicated and also in boot.img..

so encryption is still there. :)

Reactions: InTheY2K

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fdm8o7g.bl3301.livefilestore.com%2Fy4mOhK0GPh2L2YwsPEjNmLLoN3Z_oRLCFZmv_ysja9uP1TRRzd_vE4eEZkno4A3j_0TN_JRLfGB_Tav-BdDU8dlLjfUtwuU29AXUR_O06n9EZGmVO1KueWp5mW-VRmnD2jfYaentpcZw78G4bprCv1t5ZAyWZzcwwm5uxh1sQfFagk3Pok5VpTJ0zyxazM9Pc2md2UAAcqLVmADe4nALwQooQ%3Fwidth%3D1024%26height%3D317%26cropmode%3Dnone

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Ffeatures-pic.png

Code:
    * Based on latest Umidigi F1 Play Base ( EU BASE)
    * Android 9.0.0
    * Patched Boot.img
    * Increased battery life
    * Systemless Root
    * Ramdisk Tweaks
    * Bloatware removed
    * Non recent limits
    * Memory optimizations
    * Tweaked for better battery and performance
    * Support almost 24 hours a day
    * AND MANY MORE

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Fdownload-pic.png

How to Install:

1. Download Rom and extract the Rom Folder to your Desktop
    2. Use Flashtools to install it (same way like Stock roms)
    3. Reboot and enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eragon Rom V1.0

https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F70686654%2Feragon%2520hub%2520mart%2Felephone%2Fchangelog-pic.png

Code:
    V1.0 
    [COLOR="Red"]ONLY FOR F1 PLAY[/COLOR]

-initial release

-Systemless Root
    -Multi user support
    -Better scrolling
    -Increased Wifi Scan intervall
    -Tweaked for better battery and performance
    -Dalvik Virtual Maschine Optimized
    -Mixplorer Root Explorer
    -Eragon reboot menu
    -Removed unecessary apps
    -Nova Launcher
    -Mixplorer 
    -Magisk Manager
    -and many more

Special Thanks / Credits to:
    topjohnwu for his awesome Universal Systemless Interface called Magisk Mod and Magisk Manager
    HootanParsa for his Mixplorer explorer

ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
    ROM Firmware: Firmware from Umidigi
    Based On: Original Firmware as a skelett
    Link to Original/Stock Firmware Forum:
    https://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18875&extra=page=1

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-09-19

Created 2019-09-19
    Last Updated 2019-09-19
    In Version 2 also battery and performance will be better then in my version 1 . :D . Soon!

I have been using this rom for a few days now . Till now without any problems, battery life is better than stock rom :D. Can't wait to try V2.0

:angel::angel::angel:
    I have been using this rom for a few days now . Till now without any problems, battery life is better than stock rom :D. Can't wait to try V2.0

:angel::angel::angel:
    Thanks. I hope I find the time to make V2 faster ..

I'm running the rom now. So far so good. Everything feels very smooth. Battery is much better than the last official update. Good work. I look forward to everything you have working.