[ROM] Unoffical CM13.0 for Huawei Y6 DISCONTINUED

Search This thread

Raduz71

Jan 18, 2015
Znojmo
Um can you elaborate if you are requesting the dual sim fix until the new build including init changes is released have you tried what I outlined in a previous comment?

I have had a quick look at other devcies and these properties may or may not help
ro.telephony.ril.config=simactivation
persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds

and maybe this one

persist.radio.dont_use_dsd=true

Adding these to build.prop has fixed the issue for other devices.
I am relying on @Runner85sx to release zips currently and I'm mainly working on bug fixes.
Unfortunately, nothing works

DestructoSphere

Oct 16, 2015
Hi @DestructoSphere, missed I some info or is proximity patch still unreleased?

Sent from my y6 using XDA Labs

Hey sorry I didn't realise it hadn't been put out yet.
Proximity Fix
Here is the link to a flashable zip that will install required files.
It should be incorporated in next release zip automatically and download for this zip will be removed once obselete.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Unfortunately, nothing works
That is odd I will have to look into it.
I'm signing off for the night now so will look tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raduz71

DarKay

Oct 10, 2009
Hello @Runner85sx, @DestructoSphere, you two did a great job until now. I hope to see more releases from you. And now, a quick question. Because I recently changed my main phone to a Y6, I had no time to check for a proper device tree or kernel sources. I see that you already did a great job and posted them on Git. Because my time for the moment is quite limited, and I don't have the time needed to check thru all the files there, can you let me know if is something that is missing, or is a 100% proper platform architecture (product name, code name, architecture, memory size, internal storage size), and especially BoardConfig.mk (real partitions sizes, boot addresses, ramdisk size, etc). I want this info just because I need AOSP on this phone (work related), and I don't want to buy another phone, just because is running AOSP.
Also, if you guys need any help with your current releases (development, testing, etc) I will be more than glad to help, especially starting from next week, after I will finish with my current projects.

milda25

Apr 23, 2008
Proximity Fix
It should be incorporated in next release zip automatically and download for this zip will be removed once obselete.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Proximity fix flashed, but unfortunately it doesn't work :( Is something I missed? Some settings or so on?

Raduz71

Jan 18, 2015
Znojmo
Proximity Fix

not my problem FRP unlock?

Attachments

• IMG_20161201_170030.jpg
    IMG_20161201_170030.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 134

DestructoSphere

Oct 16, 2015
Proximity fix flashed, but unfortunately it doesn't work :( Is something I missed? Some settings or so on?
Ok as I had to alter a driver to get it working on my device your device may use a different driver.
Can you look at your /proc/app_info and tell me what the line labeled LP-Sensor end or says for you?
Mine is
Code:
LP-Sensor   :   APS9930/TMD27723T

milda25

Apr 23, 2008
Ok as I had to alter a driver to get it working on my device your device may use a different driver.
Can you look at your /proc/app_info and tell me what the line labeled LP-Sensor end or says for you?
Mine is
Strange, mine is the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161201-194137.png
    Screenshot_20161201-194137.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 140

milda25

Apr 23, 2008
Ok completely my fault I forgot to include a certain file and without it you should have no sensors at all.
please try this new zip, old post has been updated for it too.
Proximity Fix
Great work, mister. Proximity seems to be fully functional :good: Thanks, thanks and once again thanks :)

Saber5311

Jun 23, 2016
Gerash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Devices Confirmed working:
    SCL-L01
    SCL-L02
    SCL-L03

Features:
    Based on CyanogenMod 13.0 - Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    Custom ROM developed for Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (msm8909) processor.
    First Android Marshmallow ROM released for Huawei Y6.

Rom Download: XDA DevDB

Installation:
    Ensure you have unlocked bootloader (there are many guides on how to check this) if you need a code go here, Emui Download Page click unlock bootloader and login with either facebook or phone account to obtain your code.
    Install working TWRP recovery from: XDA DevDB
    Download ROM from above link.
    Download Open Gapps from http://opengapps.org/, select arm, 6.0 and then your preferred package (I use the aroma installer because it includes needed webview, see issues)
    Boot into TWRP, perform backup (always backup!!!), wipe data/factory reset, flash ROM zip and reboot.
    First boot may take quite a while.

Dual Sim users:
    Grap dualsimfix and flash it after installing the rom, but before installing gapps.

Known issues:
    Camera is not working

Sources available on GitHub:
    Device Files
    Vendor Files
    Kernel Source
    Wifi Driver

Credits to Cyanogenmod for making this possible.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanogenmod 13.0 for Huawei Y6, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    Runner85sx, DestructoSphere, giorgio130
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Initial 2016-11-23
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-23

Created 2016-11-24
    Last Updated 2017-09-25
    And here we go again.
    First again with our team to release android for our device. LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Y6
    Happy flashing and testing.
    Please remember to post Bugs that are depending to the new Rom to the new topic.
    Cheers
    Okay. So it will be nougat. I already changed the libinit_scale with new names. So every device will be named as they are.
    The following devices are included: SCL-L01, SCL-L02, SCL-L03 SCL-L21, SCL-U21, SCL-U23, SCL-U31
    I will upload a test version when i get it booting again. There is currently a problem with liblocationservice that ends in a bootloop. A new LineageOS build is currently running to hopefully get rid of that.
    Okay, so here you have something to play around.
    It is the new device tree with android 6. So just try it out and give us feedback please.
    The latest init changes for dual sim devices are already included.
    LineageOS - Android 6

EDIT:
    giorgio130 is now added and know as contributor.
    Hey ppl. I have good and bad news.
    Depending to my personal future and to the future of my child's, i need to stop my work at android at all for some time.
    DestrucoSphere and giorgio130 are still working at it. So don't worry about what would happen.
    Just enjoy the time you got and have a nice time.

Cheers.