FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][BETA] PrimeOS: Android for Laptops/PCs - V0.4.5

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 307
 
By TeamPrimeOS, Member on 26th October 2018, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2018, 05:55 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
are u already try PUBG dude?
 
 
31st October 2018, 07:22 AM |#22  
Umang96's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barumbun

i cant not run pubg, after logo tencent ,game just close, i was use the fake gpu and change the opengl es but nothing work, the game still close, any solution plz, my spec amd ryzen 3 2200g APU, ty

I think new ryzen apu is not supported in 4.9 kernel, thanks for your feedback though, we will try to solve this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNeubie

How to open game in multiwindow mode (not fullscreen)? I try to look this option in PrimeSettings, but the game is not in the list

It's not recommended to open games in multiwindow, thats why we removed them from the list, reason is that games are usually not resizable, they might misbehave.
Still, if you really want to open the game in multiwidnow, do the following steps -
  • Open terminal with Alt +F1
  • Type the command below and press enter
  • settings put secure app.package.name_multiwindow 1
  • Make sure you replace the app.package.name with the package name of the game you want to open in window
  • Now press Alt +F7 to exit terminal, your game should open in window from now
  • If you want to make it full screen again, just change 1 to 2 in that command
The Following User Says Thank You to Umang96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2018, 08:23 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umang96

It's not recommended to open games in multiwindow, thats why we removed them from the list, reason is that games are usually not resizable, they might misbehave ..................... ...... .(see the originally posted for more)..... ...

Thanks, its work!
... And thanks for the great works to build this ROM
31st October 2018, 09:40 AM |#24  
GuneetAtwal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mohali
Thanks Meter: 5,307
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barumbun

i cant not run pubg, after logo tencent ,game just close, i was use the fake gpu and change the opengl es but nothing work, the game still close, any solution plz, my spec amd ryzen 3 2200g APU, ty

Currently the ryzen APUs are not fully working because the integrated GPU is not supported at the moment. We are working towards adding more support for wider range of GPUs.

Thanks for your feedback.
GuneetAtwal
1st November 2018, 03:56 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It run PUBG Mobile smoothly even on high setting but the problem is the system always got freeze eventually. It makes me have to shutdown the PC because it hang for a long time but. Sometime if i let it for a few minute it reboot itself immediately.
1st November 2018, 05:27 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Flag Kudus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help, My microphone still not working. It keep silence and can't record in any voice recording apps. My sound card is Conexant smartaudio.
1st November 2018, 07:36 AM |#27  
ZaldhyDarwin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Makassar
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram98

It run PUBG Mobile smoothly even on high setting but the problem is the system always got freeze eventually. It makes me have to shutdown the PC because it hang for a long time but. Sometime if i let it for a few minute it reboot itself immediately.

yeah i have the same problem, sometimes its freezing like 30seconds and then randmoly reboot while playing games

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

can you guys add the option to use the 'midle click button' as a key map? i realy need it for my game. thanks in advance!
1st November 2018, 09:33 AM |#28  
Umang96's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram98

It run PUBG Mobile smoothly even on high setting but the problem is the system always got freeze eventually. It makes me have to shutdown the PC because it hang for a long time but. Sometime if i let it for a few minute it reboot itself immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaldhyDarwin

yeah i have the same problem, sometimes its freezing like 30seconds and then randmoly reboot while playing games

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

can you guys add the option to use the 'midle click button' as a key map? i realy need it for my game. thanks in advance!

Can you both share your hardware spec ? Also, we will add support for middle mouse button soon.
1st November 2018, 10:22 AM |#29  
GuneetAtwal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mohali
Thanks Meter: 5,307
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galihdanang48

Help, My microphone still not working. It keep silence and can't record in any voice recording apps. My sound card is Conexant smartaudio.

Hey @galihdanang48 ,

Can you please share your System specs ? Share the screenshot of your soundcard in the device manager in Windows.
Thanks for your feedback.
GuneetAtwal
1st November 2018, 11:56 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Thanks. Working Everything on my HP X360 a010dx, Dualboot with windows 10, just need to ask how to access other drivers drives in primeos.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rafeh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rafeh Ad-Free
1st November 2018, 03:55 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Man this os runs smoothly even pubg with hd setting still very playable!!!. But how to mount NTFS partition in this os ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Reitha230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Reitha230 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes