45 posts
Thanks Meter: 326

By TeamPrimeOS, Member on 26th October 2018, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 09:34 PM |#3801  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help! My laptop not booting
So I have installed PrimeOS using installer and got an error. Then, I tried to restart the laptop but now its not booting. I only got blank screen (black). I can hear the fan working and led from my keyboard. I can't also access my bios options. I have hp laptop. How can I fix this?

11th September 2019, 01:40 PM |#3802  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorozuyaRaizen

So I have installed PrimeOS using installer and got an error. Then, I tried to restart the laptop but now its not booting. I only got blank screen (black). I can hear the fan working and led from my keyboard. I can't also access my bios options. I have hp laptop. How can I fix this?

if you can try to reinstall windows by dvd or flash drive. when i installed prime os i did it by ISO because the installer was giving constant errors and not completing the process.I did the installation by ISO without problems, although you have to be careful not to corrupt windows boot in the process. There is the installation manual in pdf on the site, may have some information related to your problem.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vit001

I'm trying to run Prime OS classic on HW that predates x84-64 CPUs. The classic version is supposed to be 32bit but during boot time from ISO i received "This kernel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected i686 CPU. Unable to boot". Shouldn't Classic version run anyway?

I may be wrong, but all PRIME OS roms are based on NOUGAT 7.1.1 which is basically a native 64 bit rom. you may have an error trying to emulate a 32-bit processor only. Try other rom, such as OPENTHOS or PHOENIX OS that has 32bit support, but the android version is Lollipop 5.1.1. You might be lucky with these roms. in terms of looks, functions and features, little changes. I am particularly using PHOENIX OS which is a bit more stable than PRIME OS.

Another aspect that at least I didn't see mentioned, at least on the PRIME OS website are the minimum instructions required by rom, like SSE2, etc ... Check if your CPU has the minimum required support by rom.
11th September 2019, 03:41 PM |#3803  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcparaosamigos

I may be wrong, but all PRIME OS roms are based on NOUGAT 7.1.1 which is basically a native 64 bit rom. you may have an error trying to emulate a 32-bit processor only. Try other rom, such as OPENTHOS or PHOENIX OS that has 32bit support, but the android version is Lollipop 5.1.1. You might be lucky with these roms. in terms of looks, functions and features, little changes. I am particularly using PHOENIX OS which is a bit more stable than PRIME OS.

Another aspect that at least I didn't see mentioned, at least on the PRIME OS website are the minimum instructions required by rom, like SSE2, etc ... Check if your CPU has the minimum required support by rom.

Thanks for reply. I've tried PHOENIX OS with Android 5.1 and still no go. I may try specific i686 build from Android-x86.org but maybe i just require too much from such ancient HW (Pentium M, centrino). PRIME OS does not give any requirements for their classic version, therefore I gave it a try. I like the launcher compared to Android-x86 one.
11th September 2019, 09:36 PM |#3804  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I installed Prime Os classic on my Aspire One 725 with AMD c-60 APU but no game can played, it's just closed after load. Thanks for help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jambrong2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jambrong2 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 11:35 PM |#3805  

More
You are the best.
This is amazing thing.

initial installation, the absence of Turkey in the country's election made me very sad.
The Iptv program I use does not open because it detects rooted PRIMEOS. Although the root option is not enabled.
I installed the operating system on my hp dv6000 laptop, but it does not detect the camera.
I can only use my physical keyboard in English, although I have chosen Turkish.
pubg mobile does not open directly closes.
apart from these, it is extremely easy to use and appealing to the eye.
It is great to install it especially with exe over windows and integrate it into the existing system. Health in the hands of all of you. Thank you very very much.
13th September 2019, 06:37 AM |#3806  
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacx101

When trying to boot Pokemon Masters, it crashes. Is this an issue with android, or with prime os? If it is prime os' fault, then is there anyway to fix it? Other than that issue, though, it has been great! Keep up the good work!

Try PhoenixOS roc mystic u will love it and no apps crash

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorozuyaRaizen

Maybe now u have to install Windows
Ur boot partition got deleted
13th September 2019, 07:34 AM |#3807  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
What is the underlying android? I just loaded mainstream onto a pc box. However trying to run espn fantasy app tells me the system is out of date.
13th September 2019, 09:55 AM |#3808  

More
PrimeOs Mainline exe
Hi,
I installed it but the laptop turns off while not being used automatically.
What to do now?
Thanks and regards
14th September 2019, 06:25 AM |#3809  

More
Questio
I have an intel celeron j1800 (2.41Ghz) with 2gb ram ddr3 ram i want to install prime with x86_64 architecture and i want to know if i can run it and does it have ethernet.
Usage: playing clash of clans
uefi,legacy,and bios supported
or should i use phoenixOS
14th September 2019, 09:30 AM |#3810  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I want to create a key for swipe left and swipe right in decapro controller the default one not enough how to create a key .
Please any one can help me I need this for playing MCOC and other fighting games
14th September 2019, 09:45 AM |#3811  

More
Full screen problem
When opening an app taskbar at the bottom and status bar at the top are visible and it is not opening in full screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)