[ROM][BETA] PrimeOS: Android for Laptops/PCs - V0.4.5

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 328

By TeamPrimeOS, Member on 26th October 2018, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2019, 06:53 AM |#3911  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Any way to work cod mobile on prime is ? Cod mobile working on Windows 10 raining Android emuleter ?
10th October 2019, 09:58 AM |#3912  
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6hexanexz

Any way to work cod mobile on prime is ? Cod mobile working on Windows 10 raining Android emuleter ?

Till now No fix for Prime OS but WoltreX gives an method for Phoenix OS users to get COD working. But there is a RISK of getting banned from Tencent game servers. So try it with care. I tried it on Mainline version without GL tools but nothing works game just auto closes after Tencent screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moemen

@GuneetAtwal, which is one of the developers, confirmed in a private message that the next version of PrimeOS is based on Android 9.0.
So until the Android 9 is stable, they can migrate PrimeOS to Android 9.

Sir i followed your EasyBCD installation tutorial for Prime OS. It awesome & very helpful. Thanks for it.
I want to ask you that Is there any ETA given by Prime OS team for its next update ?
I asked you because you are senior XDA member & have strong community relations in XDA.
If you are in contact with them, please ask them to Resume this project. If they are too busy in other projects please atleast provide PrimeOS users Quarterly/Biyearly updates to keep PrimeOS community growing. They leaved all Active users without giving any official Reason neither on its website nor on this official XDA thread for Pausing Project. Please Request them to Resume it.
12th October 2019, 12:23 AM |#3913  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nothing Grub, nothing anything about this OS on Boot order.
I have installed this OS, and successfully entered. but after restarting, go directly to Windows without grub. help please
I'm using exe installer.
12th October 2019, 03:42 AM |#3914  
Flag cebu city
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi guys, I am trying to dual boot windows 10 + Prime OS on my computer
specs:
Ryzen 3 2200g VEGA 8 APU / No GPU
8gb ddr4 ram
Gigabyte A320M-s2H v2

and anytime I boot into Prime OS it hangs up at "Detecting Prime OS..... Found at /dev/sdb6/

please help me, what do I need to do?

Quote:

[ 95.623606] fb: switching to amdgpudrmfb from EFI VGA

what does this mean? I am not using vga but hdmi.

UPDATE: I FIXED MY PROBLEM BY UPDATING BIOS.
12th October 2019, 06:51 AM |#3915  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPrimeOS

PrimeOS installer has been launched for installing PrimeOS in 64 bit UEFI systems in dual-boot mode alongside Windows. You can dowload the exe file from the first post

Download the installer and follow the steps below for installing PrimeOS

• Launch the exe program and choose the drive from which you want to make a partition for PrimeOS.
  • Input the space in MB for the new PrimeOS partition.
  • Proceed to installation.
  • Note : Ignore all the cmd and disk manager pop ups for formatting the new partition.
  • The system will restart and installation process will begin.
  • After installation, you will have the boot menu for both PrimeOS and Windows.

After that, I entered the boot menu and successfully entered PrimeOS. I try to restart again and go directly to Windows without GRUB. Help me :/
12th October 2019, 02:36 PM |#3916  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by depace83

How to boot full screen in external monitor if i have not dual boot the prime os (i.e. i have just install the prime os into the harddrive) can anybody help me Please?

This video on youtube will help you:
youtube.com/watch?v=SZvt7_qvYiM
12th October 2019, 10:44 PM |#3917  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoXen

I have installed this OS, and successfully entered. but after restarting, go directly to Windows without grub. help please
I'm using exe installer.

Try this video:
https://youtu.be/YaUBWvU4MUs
Yesterday, 09:29 AM |#3918  
Flag cebu city
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Help needed again:

my integrated sound doesn't load up when I boot directly into Prime OS, it only loads up when I boot into windows and then reboot into Prime OS, and I can't seem to figure out how to set default sound device to my Headphones + speakers, help please; I only get my speakers and headphones to work once I su in terminal and do "setprop hal.audio.out pcmC1D0p" + "pkill audioserver" but then the sound is at max and I cannot change it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)