[ROM][BETA] PrimeOS: Android for Laptops/PCs - V0.4.5

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 336

By TeamPrimeOS, Member on 26th October 2018, 11:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2019, 08:00 PM |#4001  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a problem. If the laptop gors into sleep, then its impossible to review. The screen backlight appears, but no image appears. And I have to long press power button to switch off. Any idea about such a bug. Sad thing is sleep cant be disabled, max time given is 30mts. One thing, if I try waking up in a short period of time, the system wakes up ok.. Please help.. I am using mainline on a dell
27th November 2019, 11:41 AM |#4002  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hey guys,
I've been struggling for months now to get android working on my hybrid laptop, nothing works besides the keyboard, even on PrimeOS..
Can you please help me do something?

My Laptop is a Voyo V3 with 4gb of Ram, 10 point touch, and the CPU is either a Z8300 or a Z8350 (Not really sure about that).

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Hey guys,
I've been struggling for months now to get android working on my hybrid laptop, nothing works besides the keyboard, even on PrimeOS..
Can you please help me do something?

My Laptop is a Voyo V3 with 4gb of Ram, 10 point touch, and the CPU is either a Z8300 or a Z8350 (Not really sure about that).
29th November 2019, 06:53 PM |#4003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Still can't set default launcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umang96

We have disabled that for some stability and usability reasons, you can download and use a launcher as a normal app but not as default launcher for now. We might allow switching default launcher in future updates but this is not a priority for now.

Has there been any change on this? It feels like a bit of an oversight. My use case is a Kiosk terminal. I'm running a Kiosk app which (and they all do) acts as the default launcher and only lets the selected app run. PrimeOS (Mainline) nicely supports the hardware I'm running it on, and is the only Android_x86 type installation that natively supports the built in Ethernet card, but the show stopper is it cannot run the kiosk software as a launcher.

Is there any workaround to be able to set a different default launcher?
1st December 2019, 10:11 PM |#4004  

More
Imac 2010
The system boots without any problem, but if I connect HDMI it works, if I leave only the main screen I get a black screen, as if it were turned off.

Imac mid 2010
Last prime OS 0.4.5 mainline
ATI mobiltiy Radeon 4670
Intel i3
2nd December 2019, 09:37 AM |#4005  
Flag Suva
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Can anybody PM me maybe your top 3 games..you like playing on the os...
Thanks in advance
3rd December 2019, 06:57 PM |#4006  

More
Hi,
I installed prime os.

After 2 days, the boot menu restarts continuously but does not start.

N3350 / 4GB / 32 GB

4th December 2019, 07:09 AM |#4007  

More
when click the wifi icon ...
so when i click the wifi icon laptop restarts and after restating ... boot menu selecting the prime os logo appers and loading about 5 seconds and restart laptop again and repeats.... any solution ? (in classic version ) (amd cpu 64bit processor no sse 4.2 kernel )
4th December 2019, 06:53 PM |#4008  

Donate to Me
More
Android 10 ISO
This one is good, but now Bliss OS releases the ISO of Bliss OS 12 which is based on Android 10. I used this and worked well.
5th December 2019, 03:45 AM |#4009  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimtricks

This one is good, but now Bliss OS releases the ISO of Bliss OS 12 which is based on Android 10. I used this and worked well.

I tried Android-x86, Prime, Bliss and Remix too. I salute to all developers for their efforts in spite of some bugs, limitations etc. It is because of them that we can enjoy these OSs. With due respect to you, I am of the opinion that every OS has its own +/- points and we should not compare those with each other especially when developers spend many hours in developing those OSs. Please dont mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to zooperaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zooperaj Ad-Free
5th December 2019, 02:32 PM |#4010  

More
Fix wifi issue
Wifi is not turning on. May I know the debugging command for wifi?
5th December 2019, 03:50 PM |#4011  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
PrimeOS 0.4.5 Classic
I'm really enjoying using PrimeOS Mainframe. So, I went to install the classic on an Acer with Intel Atom i686, but the iso image accuses that can not proceed with the boot because an i686 processor was detected. X86-64 minimum requirement.
What can I do?
Would it only be possible, waiting for a new fixed version for this?

Grateful for the attention!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)