Rogers B05 Firmware
Separate Firehose download
ZTE Kernel source mirror (We are codenamed Helen)
Here is a step by step guide on how to flash the stock rom with QFIL and by extension any image.
- Download and install the Qualcomm drivers from here
- Download the firmware from above
- Extract the firmware to a folder that you can easily access them from like your desktop
- Download and install QPST from here
- Open the QFIL application (Find it in your start menu)
- In the "Select Build Type" field select Flat Build
- In the "Select Programmer" field navigate to the folder you extracted the firmware and support files to and select the prog_emmc_firehose_8909.mbn file
- Select the "Load XML" button and navigate to the folder you extracted the firmware and support files to and select the rawprogram0.xml and then the patch0.xml when prompted.
- Plug in your tablet
- Run the following adb command "adb reboot edl" (Now the screen should be blank but the led light should be red)
- If the text at the top of the QFIL application says "No Port Available" click the "Select Port..." option and pick your device. If your device isn't showing up there you didn't install the drivers properly.
- Click the Download Button to begin flashing your device
So the above explains how to flash everything if you want to flash just boot or recovery use the tool in the 2nd post it is a lot easier