FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ZTE Visible R2 Stock firmware

2,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,727

By deadman96385, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 1st March 2019, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is the stock firmware including the firehose needed to flash it

B10 Firmware
Here

B12 Firmware
Here

ZPI file for ZTE SalesMultiDL tool
Here
Here is a step by step guide on how to flash the stock rom with QFIL and by extension any image.
  1. Download and install the Qualcomm drivers from here
  2. Download the firmware from above
  3. Extract the firmware to a folder that you can easily access them from like your desktop
  4. Download and install QPST from here
  5. Open the QFIL application (Find it in your start menu)
  6. In the "Select Build Type" field select Flat Build
  7. In the "Select Programmer" field navigate to the folder you extracted the firmware and support files to and select the prog_emmc_firehose_8917.mbn file
  8. Select the "Load XML" button and navigate to the folder you extracted the firmware and support files to and select the rawprogram0.xml and then the patch0.xml when prompted.
  9. Plug in your tablet
  10. Run the following adb command "adb reboot edl" (Now the screen should be blank but the led light should be red)
  11. If the text at the top of the QFIL application says "No Port Available" click the "Select Port..." option and pick your device. If your device isn't showing up there you didn't install the drivers properly.
  12. Click the Download Button to begin flashing your device
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st March 2019, 05:55 AM |#2  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota

Donate to Me
More
Here is the Stock wallpapers in case anyone wants them
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397903558
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2019, 05:15 PM |#3  
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I just got this device a couple days ago and was hoping I could use PDANet/Foxfi to connect more than one device at a time to wifi hotspot but they've evidently blocked the apps.. Do you have any insight to that?
15th April 2019, 05:35 PM |#4  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegb856

I just got this device a couple days ago and was hoping I could use PDANet/Foxfi to connect more than one device at a time to wifi hotspot but they've evidently blocked the apps.. Do you have any insight to that?

I don't own this device sadly just grabbed the firmware for a friend of mine and posted it here in case anyone in the future wants it.
The Following User Says Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2019, 05:41 PM |#5  
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

I don't own this device sadly just grabbed the firmware for a friend of mine and posted it here in case anyone in the future wants it.

Ok thank you for the reply.
16th July 2019, 08:28 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,307

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

If you WANT to own this device it's currently $19 out the door on visible.com. No Trade required.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13221781-vi...ade-in-requred
16th July 2019, 10:22 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
I'm gonna see if I can flash Chinese firmware to unlock the bands
16th July 2019, 11:13 PM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsa2511

I'm gonna see if I can flash Chinese firmware to unlock the bands

Good Luck finding the A0722 firmware (that's the model androidpolice thinks this is a renamed version of).
16th July 2019, 11:17 PM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

Good Luck finding the A0722 firmware (that's the model androidpolice thinks this is a renamed version of).

https://imgur.com/yOe0vIx
16th July 2019, 11:46 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Your elite google-fu obviously exceeded my own. Please make that sharable if you can....megaupload.nz would hold it and is free.
17th July 2019, 12:00 AM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

Your elite google-fu obviously exceeded my own. Please make that sharable if you can....megaupload.nz would hold it and is free.

https://mega.nz/#!aRo0CaBA!nm37c3V11...-_f6gID8i3HjSY

Let me know if it's helpful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bowsa2511 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bowsa2511 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zte-visible-r2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)