[Root][TWRP][Recovery] Lumigon T3

2,659 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,390

By bigrammy, Senior Member on 17th September 2018, 01:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th March 2019, 06:00 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Over on android hilfe, firmware version 3.2p.268 enabled Google pay for all countries.

Over on 4pda, there's a production firmware flash that's not a recovery, 20170320.

Currently trying
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hecatae For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hecatae Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 03:13 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lumigon T3 Sim Card problem
Hi guys!

I just got the Lumigon T3 phone from Aliexpress with 150$. Lovely looking phone BUT it does not recognize my SIM card! It is so annoying and I do now know what is the problem. However it does detect my friends sim cards! I have tried factory reset & all the ROM-s available here in this thread. Yes I have tried both sim card slots. I also went to my local network provider and switched out my sim card but that did not help. If I enter my friends sim, it immediately asks from sim password but not with my sim card.

I seem to be having the same problem that user s4goa has in this thread page 4 but there is no information about this problem here

I have run out if ideas please someone help!
9th October 2019, 01:50 PM |#63  
OP Senior Member
Flag huddersfield

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltarWithSix

Hi guys!

I just got the Lumigon T3 phone from Aliexpress with 150$. Lovely looking phone BUT it does not recognize my SIM card! It is so annoying and I do now know what is the problem. However it does detect my friends sim cards! I have tried factory reset & all the ROM-s available here in this thread. Yes I have tried both sim card slots. I also went to my local network provider and switched out my sim card but that did not help. If I enter my friends sim, it immediately asks from sim password but not with my sim card.

I seem to be having the same problem that user s4goa has in this thread page 4 but there is no information about this problem here

I have run out if ideas please someone help!

As said before I have no issue with SIM card detection of any provider in the UK. You do not say what SIM/ Network provider you are using which I find very strange when asking about a problem with a specific SIM/ Network provider
So to stand any chance of assistance you must be specific but I suspect you're probably using something like jio ?
@s4goa maybe could help you more.
9th October 2019, 03:12 PM |#64  

More
Lumigon T3 SIM problem
Yes, sorry - my network provider is Elisa-Estonia and according to frequencycheck.com my sim should work with this phone: https://www.frequencycheck.com/carri.../elisa-estonia
11th October 2019, 10:38 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Flag huddersfield

More
Quote:

Yes, sorry - my network provider is Elisa-Estonia and according to frequencycheck.com my sim should work with this phone: https://www.frequencycheck.com/carri.../elisa-estonia

Yes it should work fine.
Now Is your SIM detected or is it the fact you just get no signal?
If the SIM card is simply not detected at all "No SIM inserted" message then it's likely the SIM Card at fault because you say your friends card works just fine??
If the SIM card is detected but gives you no signal (Network Blocked) then that would be a network provider issue.
I do not know if Elisa use some other network like EE or VodaFone so Make sure you have ROAMING turned ON this will allow the phone to connect to the mother Network just incase the Elisa network is not recognized by the phones apn settings list.
Always restart the phone when inserting a new sim or swapping sims.

I once had issues with O2 in the UK a long time ago now, they blocked a device of mine because their system did not recognize the brand which was determined from the phones IMEI number I believe. O2 customer services said they could not do anything about it.
I switched provider in the end but I rechecked a few months later and the O2 sim worked fine so at some point O2 updated their database of manufacturer brands it would seem which allowed my device on to their network.
11th October 2019, 11:35 AM |#66  

More
no sim card
My sim is not detected at all. It just says "no sim card" so it does not even ask for sim pin number. Restarting the phone or factory reset does not help. If I insert friends sim card it instantly detects the sim card and asks for pin.

I went to my network provider and had my sim replaced TWICE - no use. I literally took the brand new sim from the plastic bag and put it into the phone in front of my network provider and showed them that the sim gets no detection.They say it is the phones fault even if I showed them that my friends sim gets detected and even their own (Elisa) quick-start (no contract) card gets detected.

I agree that it is the phones fault (my sim gets detected on my old phone) but not entirely because it only does not detecy MY sim card. Its like this phone is programmed like......if sim number=myPhoneNr..then ignore the sim

Maybe I just got a bad deal and the phone IS deffective somehow just to my sim because I got it from AliExpress with very cheap price and it came all the way from China. Also I ordered the 128GB version but it is actually only 32GB (26GB usable).
Yesterday, 08:29 PM |#67  
OP Senior Member
Flag huddersfield

More
Quote:

My sim is not detected at all. It just says "no sim card" so it does not even ask for sim pin number. Restarting the phone or factory reset does not help. If I insert friends sim card it instantly detects the sim card and asks for pin.

I went to my network provider and had my sim replaced TWICE - no use. I literally took the brand new sim from the plastic bag and put it into the phone in front of my network provider and showed them that the sim gets no detection.They say it is the phones fault even if I showed them that my friends sim gets detected and even their own (Elisa) quick-start (no contract) card gets detected.

I agree that it is the phones fault (my sim gets detected on my old phone) but not entirely because it only does not detecy MY sim card. Its like this phone is programmed like......if sim number=myPhoneNr..then ignore the sim

Maybe I just got a bad deal and the phone IS deffective somehow just to my sim because I got it from AliExpress with very cheap price and it came all the way from China. Also I ordered the 128GB version but it is actually only 32GB (26GB usable).

I really do not know what to suggest.
If the Elisa quick-start SIM card & your friends SIM card get detected just fine then it's clear that the problem has something to do with the contract SIM cards.
Maybe it has something to do with SIM card PIN protocol used by your contract SIM card.
Do the contract SIM cards come preset with a default PIN code like 0000 and require you to enter this on first installation or did you set a PIN on your SIM in your previous phone ?
I know your friends SIM asks for the PIN number but I take it that is on a different network to yours?

The only other thing I could suggest is to flash the latest Firmware using Firmware & Upgrade Mode with SPFlashTool and maybe Format the FRP Partition using SPFlashTool also. Firmware HERE https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3&postcount=22
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lumigon-t3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)