Supported Devices: Oppo F3 Plus (CPH1613EX) & Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611EX)
Please disable Antivirus for any false Detections
2. Download Oppo R9s Plus/F3 Plus Marshmallow Firmware (CPH1611EX_11_A.16_180106) and Extract it using Winrar/7-zip into a seperate FOLDER
2.1 Also Download Oppo A57 Firmware and extract it anywhere you like
3. Download TWRP Recovery - Keep the recovery img in the same folder as of extracted firmware folder and make sure recovery file name is set to "recovery.img"
Twrp 3.1.1-0 (Latest) - Material Theme and Inbuilt Super SU Root available for easy rooting BUT Chinese language
Download and Extract only recovery.img and place it under firmware folder. u can delete other files.
To change the chinese language to english please download and flash this zip But in English language you will not get Super SU Root option to root the device from built-in twrp. you have to download SU zip now. So root directly from chinese language and then flash the english language zip to be on safe and easy side
Twrp 3.1.0-0 (old) (RECOMMENDED) -
Normal appearance of twrp and no inbuilt SU (sometimes it prompts to install SU, if you decline once, it won't prompt again) and totally English language. Most importantly you can flash opposite OTA updates (ozip) via this twrp
4. Run the MsmDownloadTool from A57 Firmware folder and you will get Session Timeout error. just ignore it and close the software
4.1. Now run MsmDownloadTool from our F3 plus firmware folder and uncheck "Reset After Download"
5. Switch off ur Mobile and Hold Vol down + Vol Up simultaneously and Plug the usb to pc
5.1 After plugging to pc, open device manager and expand PORTS section and make sure the device is detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM xx)". if not you have drivers issues!
6. Press F5, uncheck all options except Recovery and double click on Recovery option and select the recovery.img from firmware folder.
7. press Start and Flashing will be success (Green color message). press stop and unplug the usb
8. Press and hold Vol Up and Power Button and release them when it vibrates. NOW IMMEDIATELY after seeing oppo logo AGAIN PRESS Vol up + Power button to Power Off your device to prevent booting!!!! (If you fail to turn off your device, mobile will boot and will auto restore the stock recovery. so you will have to re-flash the twrp again)
9. Now press Vol Down + Power button to Enter into TWRP
BONUS - Stock Recovery & New OTA Update
New Build Version: CPH1611EX_11_A.18_180413
Flash this zip via twrp. if it gives error 7 please ask in comment section
else, flash this ozip from stock recovery
Screenshot: No more red line
TWRP 188.8.131.52 - Go To Advanced option (Last but one option), Tap on last option: Super SU Root and Swipe to flash
UNROOT: just uninstall the SuperSU app to remove root
TWRP 184.108.40.206 - Download this zip and copy to storage and flash it
UnRoot: Open SuperSU>Settings>Full UnRoot.
Note: After Rooting via twrp your device might reboot twice. dont worry. its not a bootloop. its a sign of success
XPOSED FRAMEWORK - Fix Red Statusbar Warning
2. Boot into TWRP and flash the xposed framework zip and reboot (Reboot will take about 15mins. Please dont think its a Bootloop. Have a nap)
3. Install XposedInstaller 3.1.1 apk AND Hookcoloros_1.1_2_new.apk
4. Open ColorsOs3.0 app and make sure all the options (toggles) in chinese are Enabled or leave it as deafult or if you know chinese you can choose what you want
5. Open Xposed Framework > Modules > Enable ColorOs module that you have installed now
6. Reboot. Thadaaaa. No more Red warning statusbar
Note: Flashing Xposeduninstall zip will uninstall the xposed framework. Also, if something went wrong and gone bootloop after installing the xposed framework then use this uninstaller zip to fix the bootloop. bootloop wont occur but just telling this on safety thing
goto twrp and backup EFS partition
you can also backup using this easy method via pc : https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...s-one-t3150883
Xda, Baidu, bbs.7to.cn
used couple of links and very useful thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...h1611-t3609586
@Rimo4099 for sharing 100% working twrp recovery.img
@john_david9000 - For sharing valuable information
@wuxianlin - He is the one who ported twrp
@cjkimlaysico - he gave the instructions to run the msm tool (hard part)