Remove All Ads from XDA

[Root] [Recovery] Oppo F3 Plus & R9s Plus - Twrp & SuperSU

1,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 242

Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2018, 10:44 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, i recently update my oppo F3 plus (CPH1613EX_11_A.18_180413 marshmallow), and i try to root it using this method, it's always boot on the stock recovery when i finish (i did step by step every single world you said).
I think that's a security renforcement about this version of colorOs, i wonder if there is a way ton downgrade to the last version without losing my data (lots of apps), because i did root it whit the version that i had once.
Thanks you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	1022
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	4492830   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1018
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	4492831   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.png
Views:	1026
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	4492832  

4th May 2018, 01:19 PM |#12  

More
Re: So, i flashed my oppo with the msmtool that you put on your post (all images expect datauser partition), and changed the recovery image before the phone boots..... and it woorks perfectly now.
PS: dont upgrade to the version CPH1613EX_11_A.18_180413 if you want root your phone, it won't work.
4th May 2018, 01:35 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EniMaX

Hi, i recently update my oppo F3 plus (CPH1613EX_11_A.18_180413 marshmallow), and i try to root it using this method, it's always boot on the stock recovery when i finish (i did step by step every single world you said).
I think that's a security renforcement about this version of colorOs, i wonder if there is a way ton downgrade to the last version without losing my data (lots of apps), because i did root it whit the version that i had once.
Thanks you

Did you uncheck "Reset After Download" option in msmtool ?
4th May 2018, 01:39 PM |#14  

More
No, i didn't ; in all case i didn't let the phone boot after passing the recovery.img.
Wich version of rom do you have please ?

EDIT: when i downgrade the rom, it worked perfectly
NB: after downgrading , the first time, the phone boot directly and it was the new version (wich causes me problems) that was on it, even when i had flashing all the system
4th May 2018, 01:49 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:

No, i didn't ; in all case i didn't let the phone boot after passing the recovery.img.
Wich version of rom do you have please ?

1. U need to uncheck reset after download option to not let the tool to reboot it phone into os
2. I have upgraded to a.18 build via ota 65mb and root worked. Tested with my own hands
3. Caution: if you dont CHECK userpartition in msmtool, after reboot it asks for Android password to proceed and we don't know that password. It's a checkmate. You need to wipe everything to boot
4. If you have patience please flash Magical 16.0 and test it. For me Wi-Fi is not turning on after flashing magisk.
5. I suggest you to use the twrp 3.1.0. bcoz the latest 3.1.1 does not flash oppo ota (.ozip)
4th May 2018, 02:10 PM |#16  

More
Thank you for replying, can you please sent me a link for this OTA updates , beacause the one which is proposed for me on my phone weights 1.7Gb , and the only link i found is on a vientnam website wich doesn't work (probabely because i'm in algeria lol)
4th May 2018, 02:28 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:

Thank you for replying, can you please sent me a link for this OTA updates , beacause the one which is proposed for me on my phone weights 1.7Gb , and the only link i found is on a vientnam website wich doesn't work (probabely because i'm in algeria lol)

I forgot to take backup of that 65mb Ota. Sorry. I will restore stock recovery in sometime and will download that 65mb ota

Does our oppo camera supports camera2api feature?
4th May 2018, 02:51 PM |#18  

More
okay thanks you. if you are talking about the "expert mode" , yes the feature is on it
4th May 2018, 06:43 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:

okay thanks you. if you are talking about the "expert mode" , yes the feature is on it

I have enabled it to check pixel cameras to work but failed.
also if ur willing to do then please enable multi window in ur rooted marshmallow (build prop and developer mode method)
I tried but no multi window option enabled in recent apps
5th May 2018, 06:50 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vizag

More
Quote:

OTA link for CPH1613EX_11_A.18_180413 (65mb)

Can use this 65mb ota if you are in A16 or A17 build versions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u2R...w?usp=drivesdk
5th May 2018, 11:14 AM |#21  

More
Thanks bro, you rock.
What do you think about the nougat update? Is it Worth it ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo-f3-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)