[Root][TWRP][Rom] ZTE z851M

• Thread starter Deleted member 5437200
  • Start date
Search This thread

falkorosso

May 2, 2018
Rooted, Custom Stock Rom,TWRP and installation procedure for ZTL Z851M

If there is any interest for these things for this device, Please get ahold of me or let me know. I have what's needed to get all of this done, I just don't have the device to do it on. I have the ZTE z851 model and it's Rooted, Custom Stock Rom and TWRP.

Hi, I need Rooted, Custom Stock Rom,TWRP and installation procedure for ZTL Z851M
Thanks from FalkoRosso

jochenoyoshi

Mar 3, 2020
Interested in ZTE Overture 3 Z851M TWRP

I just finished unlocking the boot loader and with to install TWRP & Magisk. Could you share the files?
(edit)
Edit: Found main thread with files, thank you. And sorry for asking before properly checking.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5437200
    If there is any interest for these things for this device, Please get ahold of me or let me know. I have what's needed to get all of this done, I just don't have the device to do it on. I have the ZTE z851 model and it's Rooted, Custom Stock Rom and TWRP.

-Download Link-
    https://a-team-solutions-downloads.myddns.rocks/freefiles/ZTE-z851m/
    I'm looking to install a custom rom on this device, may i know which rom you have?