FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy A20 forum

441 posts
Thanks Meter: 77

By physwizz, Senior Member on 1st August 2019, 03:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've contacted Mike Channon from xda and he told me that we need 40 to 60 threads before we get our own forum.

Collected here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-a20
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to physwizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift physwizz Ad-Free

1st August 2019, 03:49 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Sydney

More
9 and counting
1st August 2019, 10:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Sydney

More
If you post a new thread about the a20, please put "Galaxy A20" in the title.
1st August 2019, 11:07 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Sydney

More
11 threads
2nd August 2019, 09:02 AM |#5  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 11,808

More
Just to add that threads need to be genuine. Don't make threads that have little to no value just to add to the number of threads in the hope of getting a full forum added.

Adding threads solely to reach a higher number of threads will not please the Moderators... so good genuine threads only please.

Mike
Forum Admin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 10:57 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

Just to add that threads need to be genuine. Don't make threads that have little to no value just to add to the number of threads in the hope of getting a full forum added.

Adding threads solely to reach a higher number of threads will not please the Moderators... so good genuine threads only please.

Mike
Forum Admin

Yes. I want a genuine forum. One of the threads is going well.
The Following User Says Thank You to physwizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift physwizz Ad-Free
3rd August 2019, 12:57 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
A20 different ROM version
So I found out my ROM is different from others. Some options aren't available on mine like Smart capture for instance when you screenshot. After the screenshot on other A20's or android generally you get options to edit instantly or scroll capture but on mine and some others I've seen the option isn't available it's just saves to gallery instantly like android 7.0... I've gone to gestures etc and the option isn't there. This is an SEA version of the A20 btw A205F. Idk why they'd remove it. I tried flashing another ROM through samfirmware and Odin but it keeps failing. I've unlocked bootloader etc but it still fails.

PS: I'd have created a different thread but I don't have enough posts to do so yet.
3rd August 2019, 03:19 PM |#8  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbaddy

I've unlocked bootloader etc but it still fails.

Are you sure you have fully unlocked the bootloader? I thought that toggling the switch in developer options was all that was needed but you need to do more steps to fully unlock it.

This step here is what I mean at 2:13. Did you do this step?
3rd August 2019, 06:30 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningcreation

Are you sure you have fully unlocked the bootloader? I thought that toggling the switch in developer options was all that was needed but you need to do more steps to fully unlock it.

This step here is what I mean at 2:13. Did you do this step?

Yes I have, I gave up after resetting and attempting multiple times. I'd change the phone next month yeah...
Thank you[COLOR="Silver"]

Friends A20

My A20.. I changed the navigation bar icons yeah so ignore that.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

The first image is a friends while the second one is mine
5th August 2019, 01:07 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbaddy

Yes I have, I gave up after resetting and attempting multiple times. I'd change the phone next month yeah...
Thank you[COLOR="Silver"]

Friends A20

My A20.. I changed the navigation bar icons yeah so ignore that.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

The first image is a friends while the second one is mine

Have they both had the June upgrade?
5th August 2019, 04:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,594

More
@physwizz Maybe we could share an A10 / A20 /A30 forum since these are very similar phones that won't get much interest individually but jointly, the interest may be sufficient?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung-galaxy-a20

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)