By TiTiB, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 29th May 2019, 10:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2019, 01:32 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHE_XDA

If you purchased it via Google Play, it will still show up under your 'My Apps & Games' but it won't work.

You have purchase a new license from their website.

I'm not so sure that is the case. Although it is no doubt a canned response, here is what they emailed me in response to my query "Can I convert to a version that doesn't rely on Google?"

Received:
July 4, 2019 11:10:36 AM PDT
Dear User,
We are working to resolve the issue.
Regards,
PD Team

I'll be rooting—@AHE _XDA will soon be releasing a new guide specifically for our tablet!—so this whole thing will be behind me. So, whatevs. 😜

5th July 2019, 07:24 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

I'm not so sure that is the case. Although it is no doubt a canned response, here is what they emailed me in response to my query "Can I convert to a version that doesn't rely on Google?"

Received:
July 4, 2019 11:10:36 AM PDT
Dear User,
We are working to resolve the issue.
Regards,
PD Team

I'll be rooting—@AHE _XDA will soon be releasing a new guide specifically for our tablet!—so this whole thing will be behind me. So, whatevs.

I got the exact response
7th July 2019, 01:36 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Iam dislike Samsung

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Good bay my patter 😆😆😆😆😆
10th July 2019, 01:13 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for this.

I bought the standard version, using your list resulted in some weird results, errors and slow downs.

But I'm making my way through them all at the moment to find out which I can disable.

Using Nova too now and everything seems a bit smoother.
10th July 2019, 08:14 PM |#35  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevlock

Thanks for this.

I bought the standard version, using your list resulted in some weird results, errors and slow downs.

But I'm making my way through them all at the moment to find out which I can disable.

Using Nova too now and everything seems a bit smoother.

I was/am using Nova and never took into account what the changes would do to the default launcher.

Did you use adb, the disabler app, other? I ask because Package Disabler Pro quit working.

Thanks
12th July 2019, 06:27 AM |#36  
Newquay, UK
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I did find an alternative to Package Disabler Pro - CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG). I haven’t bought the full version yet as I’m still waiting for the PDP developers to fix their app . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to jpearn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jpearn Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 11:17 AM |#37  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpearn

I did find an alternative to Package Disabler Pro - CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG). I haven’t bought the full version yet as I’m still waiting for the PDP developers to fix their app . . .

Thanks for the info! Checking it out now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-tab-s5e, galaxy-tab-s5e-debloat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)