monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
DISABLE F**K SERVICES

Credits :

@MOVZX
@saitama
@DanGoodin from Ars Technica

Hi, first of all, I'm not a dev but a happy android user and I modify some existing tools to my needs and to ameliorate system use
first I want to thank @MOVZX to let me use his script and @saitama to copy the tutorial. It give me the idea to add other google trackers in it...
I would like to continue to add different trackers to block them all, so if you want to post it that I can add it...
here is the description of the tool...

Disable F**k (Google) Services sh program by MOVZX
Tutorial by saitama

The goal of this program is to disable many Google tracking **** from the Google Services and the installed apps. It will do a search and disable all the google analytics, ads, and firebase services for all user apps

1. Download the Disable****Services.sh file
2. Copy it to /data/local/tmp with some root explorer (I used Mixplorer)
2.5 DELETE THE .txt extension, because I can'tupload on AFH otherwise..
3. Give it 755 permission (also used Mixplorer for this, right after pasting)
4. Open a terminal (like Termux or Terminal Emulator)
5. Do the following commands
su
cd /data/local/tmp
sh Disable****Services.sh
6. Wait (maybe a couple minutes depending on the number of apps installed)
7. Done

Warning: there is a small chance some apps will force close after this​
You have to unistall and install again your app to have a functionnal app or use the blocker app and modify permissions ...

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Blocker ( com.merxury.blocker )

Blocker is an open source Android App to block or disable app components (receiver, service, activity and content provider).

It works with PM (Package Manager) mode or IntentFirewall mode, it does support import/export Blocker rules, compatible with MyAndroidTools rules importing (or convert to IFW rules to import). PM mode was used by default.

Both IFW and PM mode require root to work, Blocker also provide Shizuku mode which require Shizuku Manager and adb to setup which does not require root.

Source code:
https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merxury.blocker

Hopefully soon on fdroid:
https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker/issues/22
https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/947

? @libreware
#blocker #intent #mat

GitHub (https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker)
lihenggui/blocker
An useful tools that controls android components. Contribute to lihenggui/blocker development by creating an account on GitHub.

Links :

Look in my AFH Folder for blocker app and the script

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328-160932_Terminal_Emulator.png
    Screenshot_20200328-160932_Terminal_Emulator.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 11,422
  • Screenshot_20200328-155744_Terminal_Emulator.png
    Screenshot_20200328-155744_Terminal_Emulator.png
    129 KB · Views: 11,446
  • Screenshot_20200330-081237.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-081237.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 10,948
  • Screenshot_20200328-164311.jpg
    Screenshot_20200328-164311.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 10,372
  • blocker_v40.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 4,249
Last edited:

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
changelog :

- 1.0 : Original version from @MOVZX
- 1.1 : add Facebook trackers
- 1.2 : add IAMs trackers read Ars technica article
- 1.3 : more FB adds and chinese trackers too...thank's to @LE CHEVALIER for the help Veyrbin
- 1.4 : I remove some trackers i added myself but without confirmation and I add some flurry adds
- 1.5 : much more trackers...thank's @steveglowplunk for the new ones

Last edited:

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

ippoglosso

May 28, 2007
I tried but while it is running you see an endless series of errors, how come?

Inviato dal mio HTC U11 utilizzando Tapatalk

harvey186

May 14, 2010
I can't root my device because my banking app isn't working on rooted devices. So I have tried to execute the script with TWRP terminal, but it's not working.

Error: line63: pm: not found

Any thought's how it could work on TWRP terminal ?

EDIT: Have tried it now on a android10 device rooted with MagisK20.4. No tracker where removed. So on my Android10 the script isn't working

Last edited:
Reactions: bugattiveyrontr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISABLE F**K SERVICES

Credits :

@MOVZX
    @saitama
    @DanGoodin from Ars Technica

Hi, first of all, I'm not a dev but a happy android user and I modify some existing tools to my needs and to ameliorate system use
    first I want to thank @MOVZX to let me use his script and @saitama to copy the tutorial. It give me the idea to add other google trackers in it...
    I would like to continue to add different trackers to block them all, so if you want to post it that I can add it...
    here is the description of the tool...

Disable F**k (Google) Services sh program by MOVZX
    Tutorial by saitama

The goal of this program is to disable many Google tracking **** from the Google Services and the installed apps. It will do a search and disable all the google analytics, ads, and firebase services for all user apps

1. Download the Disable****Services.sh file
    2. Copy it to /data/local/tmp with some root explorer (I used Mixplorer)
    2.5 DELETE THE .txt extension, because I can'tupload on AFH otherwise..
    3. Give it 755 permission (also used Mixplorer for this, right after pasting)
    4. Open a terminal (like Termux or Terminal Emulator)
    5. Do the following commands
    su
    cd /data/local/tmp
    sh Disable****Services.sh
    6. Wait (maybe a couple minutes depending on the number of apps installed)
    7. Done

Warning: there is a small chance some apps will force close after this​
    You have to unistall and install again your app to have a functionnal app or use the blocker app and modify permissions ...

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Blocker ( com.merxury.blocker )

Blocker is an open source Android App to block or disable app components (receiver, service, activity and content provider).

It works with PM (Package Manager) mode or IntentFirewall mode, it does support import/export Blocker rules, compatible with MyAndroidTools rules importing (or convert to IFW rules to import). PM mode was used by default.

Both IFW and PM mode require root to work, Blocker also provide Shizuku mode which require Shizuku Manager and adb to setup which does not require root.

Source code:
    https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker

Download:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merxury.blocker

Hopefully soon on fdroid:
    https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker/issues/22
    https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/947

? @libreware
    #blocker #intent #mat

GitHub (https://github.com/lihenggui/blocker)
    lihenggui/blocker
    An useful tools that controls android components. Contribute to lihenggui/blocker development by creating an account on GitHub.

Links :

Look in my AFH Folder for blocker app and the script
    Nice work on the script! :good:
    Though I found that running 'pm disable' on all apps even when the tracking components don't exist in them is very inefficient, so I ended up rewriting the script myself.

You can download the script here
    It is highly recommended that you backup your apps using something like Titanium Backup first. In case some apps crash after running the script, you can still restore the backup.
    To use it, copy 'aapt' to a directory in $PATH, such as /sbin. Give it execution permission, e.g. 'chmod +x /sbin/aapt'
    Then run the script as su with a terminal emulator.

My script will dump a list of components (service/broadcast receiver/activity/content provider) of all installed apps, compare it against the list of trackers in the script, and disable those components if they match.
    It will save a list of already processed apps to a text file in the current working directory, so they will not be processed twice when you run the script again (like maybe you've installed a new app and you want to disable its trackers by running the script).
    I've also added a lot more trackers in the script.
    One drawback of my script is that you need an extra binary, aapt. It is not native in android or included in busybox, but you can download it using the Termux app. You can also download aapt from the link above (it was also downloaded from Termux)
    If some apps crash after running the script, you can use something like MyAndroidTools to re-enable the services.

I hope this will help you guys as well. :)
    I have updated my script. Probably made it overly complicated.
    Download it here
    You need all the files from the version 1.1 folder. Read instructions.txt to learn how to use.

In this version, I've added the functionality of downloading tracker names from Exodus Privacy. The tracker list should be much more complete now.

Tell me if there are any problems :)
    new version 1.5 is up with much more trackers...thank's @steveglowplunk for the new ones.....
    changelog :

- 1.0 : Original version from @MOVZX
    - 1.1 : add Facebook trackers
    - 1.2 : add IAMs trackers read Ars technica article
    - 1.3 : more FB adds and chinese trackers too...thank's to @LE CHEVALIER for the help Veyrbin
    - 1.4 : I remove some trackers i added myself but without confirmation and I add some flurry adds
    - 1.5 : much more trackers...thank's @steveglowplunk for the new ones