FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Testing] Lineage 14.1 builds for lg stylo 3 plus

2,009 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,697

By messi2050, Senior Member on 5th October 2017, 08:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello
This is a discussion thread for lineage 14.1 testing builds, new testing builds will be posted here, you will be required to report bugs attached with logcat.

Backup:
Make sure you have a full twrp backup before flash

How to flash:
Wipe data/system/cache then flash

Notice: already created an official topic, you can check it from the below link for last builds
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-plus-t3749201
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to messi2050 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift messi2050 Ad-Free

5th October 2017, 09:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Sweet. I just bought this found and was pretty bummed that there was no custom rom. Anyone have any suggestions for rootn twrp procedures so i can participate. I am Jones for my fix of root! Can't stand not having it! I got to have it!!! Lol
5th October 2017, 09:55 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error.Loading

Sweet. I just bought this found and was pretty bummed that there was no custom rom. Anyone have any suggestions for rootn twrp procedures so i can participate. I am Jones for my fix of root! Can't stand not having it! I got to have it!!! Lol

Here is my twrp and how to root guide
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-plus-t3649621
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to messi2050 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift messi2050 Ad-Free
5th October 2017, 10:02 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error.Loading

Our very own messi did this for us

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3649621

Sent from my Rooted (thanks messi!!!) and network unlocked LG TP-450 on T-Mobile's insanely fast 4gLTE network

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I dont know what happened...it was supposed to drop just the link...not half the posts...wtf

Sent from my Rooted (thanks messi!!!) and network unlocked LG TP-450 on T-Mobile's insanely fast 4gLTE network
The Following User Says Thank You to SoonersChuck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoonersChuck Ad-Free
5th October 2017, 11:14 PM |#5  

More
Shazam!!! Thanks man!!
6th October 2017, 12:49 AM |#8  
Flag Mississippi Gulf Coast...
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by messi2050

do you have fm radio ?

Hey Messi... All I have to do is wipe and flash this test build right??? Btw thanks for your work my friend
The Following User Says Thank You to alewis2k12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alewis2k12 Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 12:53 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alewis2k12

Hey Messi... All I have to do is wipe and flash this test build right??? Btw thanks for your work my friend

Wipe data/ system/ cache then flash, yw
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to messi2050 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift messi2050 Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 03:55 AM |#10  

More
I will be making my attempt to root and Flash my recovery very shortly and will flash the ROM. I will keep you posted with my results
6th October 2017, 08:57 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lineage works
I wiped and flashed Lineage 14.1

It booted up, and went through the first-boot menu without a hitch.
Looks OK, so far.

I made a backup of Lineage, and reverted to my rooted stock install (because its late, and i need my phone tommorrow)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
stylo-3-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)