FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tingle - Android patcher

1,003 posts
Thanks Meter: 871

By ale5000, Senior Member on 13th August 2016, 07:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Description
File patcher to enable signature spoofing on Android (especially useful for projects like microG).
Success rate is now near 100%.

Download
Tingle (git version)

NOTE: Currently there isn't yet any release, only the git version.

Credits
@moosd (thanks for Needle)
@MaR-V-iN (thanks for the help)
@AnonVendetta (thanks for testing)
@Aaren11 (thanks for testing)
@ChristianTC (thanks for testing)
@_Kosmas_ (thanks for testing)

XDA:DevDB Information
[TOOL] Tingle - Android patcher, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
ale5000
Source Code: https://github.com/ale5000-git/tingle

Version Information

Created 2016-08-13
Last Updated 2017-11-04
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ale5000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ale5000 Ad-Free

13th August 2016, 11:23 PM |#4  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 128

More
@ale5000: I got the patch to work, I had to deodex my system APKs and JARs. Then I applied the patch. Everything works so far.

However, on a friend's LG D415 running 5.1.1 SlimROM, it fails. Phone still boots but MicroG says signature spoofing isn't enabled. Will post a log later.

Edit: I meant to say that my friend is running SlimROM v6.0.1 Marshmallow, not v5.1.1 Lollipop.
14th August 2016, 01:37 PM |#5  
Flag Portland, OR

More
I also just tested your patch on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (SM-P3113) running SlimROM 5.1.1. The patch works flawlessly. But I had to deodex it too. My friend's phone is already deodexed, not sure why it didn't work on his device.
14th August 2016, 08:19 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonVendetta

My friend's phone is already deodexed, not sure why it didn't work on his device.

If you can, please post the original framework.jar so I can make some tests.
15th August 2016, 02:56 AM |#7  
Flag Portland, OR

More
Here is his unmodified framework.jar.
Attached Files
File Type: jar framework.jar - [Click for QR Code] (5.62 MB, 108 views)
15th August 2016, 04:22 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
I'm running the latest (7/8/2016) version of XenonHD on my LG G3 D855 for the past few days, and whereas I had no problem using needle to patch the build from a few months ago - this latest update throws an error even when using tingle.

I'm fairly certain I've set everything up correctly - I'm using my laptop at the hospital rather than my regular terminal, but I've installed Python 3, linked it in the PATH environmental variables updated Java RTE and made sure that I have working ADB drivers. Needle runs fine, pulls the framework and modifies it, but encounters an error. (I can post screenshots if necessary)

I've attached my unmodified framework.jar to this post, and any help possible would be most appreciated

The ROM is supposedly deodexed, so I haven't tried that yet, to be honest it isn't something I've ever done before or would know where to start with.

framework.jar

framework-res.apk
17th August 2016, 12:31 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I have found the problem, I need some time to make some tests and trying to fix it.
20th August 2016, 10:22 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
In the first option FileNotFounError: [WinError 2]
In the second option comes off as all done but framework.jar modified it has the same MD5 that he framework.jar original

I leave the framework.jar, Thank you very much for your time
Attached Files
File Type: jar framework.jar - [Click for QR Code] (5.68 MB, 48 views)
20th August 2016, 08:05 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I'm stupid, I was going to Settings/Applications and mark all permissions and then I was going to
Settings/Privacy and mark all the permissions that were not marked and these permits are Disable app Wi-Fi usage and Disable app cellular usage, he was removing internet access.

I'm stupid.

Sorry.

The only thing that not works is the weather widget from Cyanogenmod 13, everything else works, synchronization contacts, calendar, Chrome and location for cellular it works.

Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)