[TWRP 3.0.2-1] [ROOT] Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY

Search This thread

malcolmm21

May 15, 2016
Does this work on android 6.0.1 as well ? anybody tested ? and what are the custom roms available after flashing.

rushab_4u

May 26, 2017
Pune
After flashing when ODIN says PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.

Please clear this step of booting cuz sometimes it dont get boot and say no command and get into download mode or
hard reset mode and no teamwin at all so please make a video of it so it waill help alot. TY :good:

jeyanne24

Jun 21, 2017
thank you so much sir! just got my phone a week ago. I have problems due to small internal storage.. and I have to uninstall those that are preinstalled on it. such a big help! salute!!! :)

SSamyeli

Jul 17, 2017
Firstly thanks for your topic but I have problem in Recovery Mode. I was update TWRP via Odin and says to "PASS" but after I will Recovery Mode is classic old. I can't fix. Please write me, have a nice day. Thank you.

JohnWayKen

Jun 22, 2016
Recovery Mod İs Not Working

I flash TWRP on G600FXXU1APJ3 firmware but When I try to open recovery mod screen is bootloop in samsung font. Afer only open phone if I connect to charger it. What can I do, thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

TWRP custom recovery for the Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY. Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
    Latest build is 3.0.2-1

Disclaimer: you flash these at your own risk. Knox counter will be tripped. Having the stock firmware to hand is also advised.

NOTE: BEFORE MAKING MODIFICATIONS, ON SOME ANDROID 5.1.1/6.0 DEVICES IT IS NECESSARY TO GO TO:
    Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking
    AND ENABLE OEM UNLOCK FIRST OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER 'BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK' WHEN FLASHING.

To install TWRP:

1 .Boot to DOWNLOAD mode.
    2. Flash with ODIN in the AP slot.
    3 .Uncheck Auto reboot.
    4. Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
    6. After flashing when ODIN says PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
    As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.
    You should now see TWRP recovery.

TWRP_3.0.2-1_SM-G600FY_141016

For Systemless Root with SuperSu.

1. Install Supersu via TWRP
    SR1-SuperSU-v2.78-SR1-20160915123031

2. Reboot

3. Check you have root

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU FIND MY WORK USEFUL. THANKS.

DONATE ME HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Can someone please help me in getting the stock ROM for J7 prime Oreo? Or may be at least the boot image.. please please?
    I was not using this phone only due to restricted memory. Now I got custom recovery. Thanks. I expect someone build a custom rom also.
    Can someone please help me in getting the stock ROM for J7 prime Oreo? Or may be at least the boot image.. please please?
    U can get a lineage rom chekout on YouTube