• default.png
    default.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:
Reactions: langithitam

kumaran M

Oct 24, 2016
Did you able to flash los 7.1.2 on p1ma40

hi vlk did you able to flash LOS 7.1.2 by darklord successfully on p1ma40??
your twrp is working fine when i flash LOS 7.1.2
i get error 7!

May 15, 2016
hi vlk did you able to flash LOS 7.1.2 by darklord successfully on p1ma40??
your twrp is working fine when i flash LOS 7.1.2
i get error 7!

No.. because my device is not compatible with his kernel.. Darklord's recovery isn't even compatible with my device because of the kernel...

if your device is compatible with his kernel, you can flash his LOS 7.1.2 via his TWRP ( recovery by Darklord ) or you can change the Meta inf folder inside the zip by Sandeep..

anyway his rom and recovery isn't compatible with my device which comes with pre build s036 firmware.

D

Deleted member 8095861

No.. because my device is not compatible with his kernel.. Darklord's recovery isn't even compatible with my device because of the kernel...

if your device is compatible with his kernel, you can flash his LOS 7.1.2 via his TWRP ( recovery by Darklord ) or you can change the Meta inf folder inside the zip by Sandeep..

anyway his rom and recovery isn't compatible with my device which comes with pre build s036 firmware.

Do u have pre build s036 firmware or you talking abt Darlord's one???
I do have the same firmware.,..
Currently on ur twrp his twrp didn't worked for me..
Is there any way , i can flash his rom??

D

Deleted member 8095861

Pre-build s036 devices have different board.. so we can't use any recovery or boot images base on old kernel

Why it had to be like this... Can't even flash rom for same device model!! Well played... Lenovo.

Hey Vlk u still got vibe p1m.??. Any custom rom u flashed?? .. Need some recommendations on roms .
Also mine kernel ver is 3.10.65+ if it helps..

May 15, 2016
Why it had to be like this... Can't even flash rom for same device model!! Well played... Lenovo.

Hey Vlk u still got vibe p1m.??. Any custom rom u flashed?? .. Need some recommendations on roms .
Also mine kernel ver is 3.10.65+ if it helps..

I don't try custom ROMs for a long time.... I don't know about new custom ROMs which are compatible with newer devices. Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 Repack was the only main custom ROM i used to installed. You can try MIUI 8 Repack too. For newer custom ROMs for newer model, ask others :D

Top Liked Posts