Tools and information

mauronofrio's recovery twrp
usb drivers
platform tools
magisk
munchy_cool's disableecrypt tool

get your files ready, the twrp img, twrp zip, and disableecryption zip
you may rename the img file into twrp.img

unlock your blackshark bootloader, i assume you have known how.
backup everything, whatsapp chats, use sms and backup restore app to backup your sms, call logs, and wifi logins

first.
check your update in which slot. is your phone now in last update ota december ? lets see in which slot it is.
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
Code:
fastboot getvar current-slot
if the answer is B, reboot your phone, and check the system is before ota or not. boot back to fastboot, and do this :
Code:
fastboot set_active other
then reboot. check if its in latest ota update or not. just make sure, which slot has been updated to latest ota, and which slot is before update.

i assume the ota update is in slot A.
format this slot by going to recovery, this should be stock recovery, then turn off your phone.

now get to slot B, turn it on, directly to fastboot, volume down and power
Code:
it must be in _b now. make sure its _b.

Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img
do not do anything here. do not install anything first. because we are doing a backup here. so you are now in slot B, and the twrp is in slot B.
now lets backup the slot A which has been updated to the last ota / december 5th.

backup boot image from slot A using twrp.
Code:
adb pull /dev/block/sde11 boot_a.img
Code:
adb pull /dev/block/sda8 vendor_a.img
Code:
adb pull //dev/block/sda6 system_a.img
Code:
adb pull /dev/block/sde19 custom_a.img

*remember, we cannot backup userdata image here, i dont know yet how. these files you can save just in case things are messy.

still in slot B. still in twrp
go to Wipe
Advance wipe, choose data, repair or change file system, change file system, pick ext4
back to menu, choose mount, disable and enable until you have your internal storage pop up in your pc
then put the disableforceecrypt zip, flash, then reboot.

*you will see the message pop up in your phone saying there's an internal problem with your device. its normal. this happened if you decrypt the slot.

skip skip skip, check your wifi works or not, mine works. check also your device if its ecrypted or decrypted, mine is decrypted.

in this part, we have our slot B is decrypted. reboot back to fastboot to boot twrp.img
Code:
fasboot boot twrp.img
then put twrp zip, and flash.

get back to recovery, check if its normal and your internal storage automatically pop up at your pc. it should be normal..
from twrp, get back to fastboot
Code:
and then reboot recovery

you are now in slot A, and you are about to flash disableforceecrypt zip and the magisk zip into slot A
put the zip files to your internal storage. flash disable first, then magisk.
and reboot to system.

you will see the message pop up in your phone saying there's an internal problem with your device. its normal. this happened if you decrypt the slot.

done.
you now have slot A and slot B decypted and rooted

*Rebellion is here.

credits to
@mauronofrio for the hardworking
@puppet13th for your input

*** I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AT OWN RISK ***

Last edited:

77miko2

Apr 5, 2018
Tangerang
Device Blackshark China ROM
SKR-A0

Need help my blackshark bootloop after I try to unlock bootloader

i make mistake that i write wrong code

adb reboot bootloader
Fastboot oem unlock

(its make my device factory reset) and then I try go to bootloader again but this device already unlocked.

But after that, I try to open recovery mode. and factory reset it. and its going like this *bootloop

please I need help, I can't do anything to this phone again because its can't go bootloader again even I press volume down+power T_T

What should I do ?

(Sorry my english so bad)

Italiandoitbetter

Oct 24, 2016
Ciao Mauro, ho appena preso il Black Shark 2 , riuscirai a farmelo rootare creando la Twrp Recovery adatta? Grazie mille... ho bisogno di poter installare Viper4 fx...

Ktcghost

May 17, 2019
helppp

Hi, i need help whit this phone,I have the global version and I want to change to Chinese version, and I do not know what to do.... :(:(:(:(:(

leipnacht

Sep 11, 2018

leipnacht

Sep 11, 2018
I'm a bit curious here. Doing the instructions will root the phone right? Is it possible to unroot or revert back to normal state?
I'd like to root my Blackshark global, and after installing China ROM JoyUi I'd like to unroot to see if it will receive updates.

Is it possible to unroot?

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
I'm a bit curious here. Doing the instructions will root the phone right? Is it possible to unroot or revert back to normal state?
I'd like to root my Blackshark global, and after installing China ROM JoyUi I'd like to unroot to see if it will receive updates.

Is it possible to unroot?

It is possible, but i don't think you will receive Chinese OTA.

korosfoy

Dec 26, 2014
My phone is just asking unlock password

Hi does anyone know how to get past the : To start Android enter your password screen? I did unlock and flash TWRP but for some reason id did restart the phone and since than i only see this screen and cannot log into bootloader or recovery.

korosfoy

Dec 26, 2014
Hi does anyone know how to get past the : To start Android enter your password screen? I did unlock and flash TWRP but for some reason id did restart the phone and since than i only see this screen and cannot log into bootloader or recovery.

I managed to do all the steps except one getting the TWRP working on slot A. So TWRP is not working on slot A and cannot load to recovery. Also I am not able to encrypt the phone. Then i have no root rights at all. And i done all the steps above mentioned. Can someone help me in this matter?

Best regards,

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I managed to do all the steps except one getting the TWRP working on slot A. So TWRP is not working on slot A and cannot load to recovery. Also I am not able to encrypt the phone. Then i have no root rights at all. And i done all the steps above mentioned. Can someone help me in this matter?

Best regards,

Things went from worst to even worst if it is possible ... now i am only seeing the BS logo and doesn't boot neither to recovery neither to bootloader .
I would really APPRECIATE THE HELP !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tools and information

mauronofrio's recovery twrp
    usb drivers
    platform tools
    magisk
    munchy_cool's disableecrypt tool

get your files ready, the twrp img, twrp zip, and disableecryption zip
    you may rename the img file into twrp.img

unlock your blackshark bootloader, i assume you have known how.
    backup everything, whatsapp chats, use sms and backup restore app to backup your sms, call logs, and wifi logins

first.
    check your update in which slot. is your phone now in last update ota december ? lets see in which slot it is.
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    Code:
    fastboot getvar current-slot
    if the answer is B, reboot your phone, and check the system is before ota or not. boot back to fastboot, and do this :
    Code:
    then reboot. check if its in latest ota update or not. just make sure, which slot has been updated to latest ota, and which slot is before update.

i assume the ota update is in slot A.
    format this slot by going to recovery, this should be stock recovery, then turn off your phone.

now get to slot B, turn it on, directly to fastboot, volume down and power
    Code:
    it must be in _b now. make sure its _b.

Code:
    fastboot boot twrp.img
    do not do anything here. do not install anything first. because we are doing a backup here. so you are now in slot B, and the twrp is in slot B.
    now lets backup the slot A which has been updated to the last ota / december 5th.

backup boot image from slot A using twrp.
    Code:
    adb pull /dev/block/sde11 boot_a.img
    Code:
    adb pull /dev/block/sda8 vendor_a.img
    Code:
    adb pull //dev/block/sda6 system_a.img
    Code:
    adb pull /dev/block/sde19 custom_a.img

*remember, we cannot backup userdata image here, i dont know yet how. these files you can save just in case things are messy.

still in slot B. still in twrp
    go to Wipe
    Advance wipe, choose data, repair or change file system, change file system, pick ext4
    back to menu, choose mount, disable and enable until you have your internal storage pop up in your pc
    then put the disableforceecrypt zip, flash, then reboot.

*you will see the message pop up in your phone saying there's an internal problem with your device. its normal. this happened if you decrypt the slot.

skip skip skip, check your wifi works or not, mine works. check also your device if its ecrypted or decrypted, mine is decrypted.

in this part, we have our slot B is decrypted. reboot back to fastboot to boot twrp.img
    Code:
    fasboot boot twrp.img
    then put twrp zip, and flash.

get back to recovery, check if its normal and your internal storage automatically pop up at your pc. it should be normal..
    from twrp, get back to fastboot
    Code:
    and then reboot recovery

you are now in slot A, and you are about to flash disableforceecrypt zip and the magisk zip into slot A
    put the zip files to your internal storage. flash disable first, then magisk.
    and reboot to system.

you will see the message pop up in your phone saying there's an internal problem with your device. its normal. this happened if you decrypt the slot.

done.
    you now have slot A and slot B decypted and rooted

*Rebellion is here.

credits to
    @mauronofrio for the hardworking
    @puppet13th for your input

*** I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA... FLASH AT OWN RISK ***