Originally Posted by Skyfire1
My twrp gets replaced by stock recovery after first reboot. I´m on UMIDIGI_A5_Pro.E_V1.5_20191008 . I renamed the system file to .bak ending and installed dm disable verity and removed orange status message but can´t keep twrp. Any suggestions ?
Just booting it ( fastboot boot twrp.img ) doesn´t work either. It will boot into android...
I just arrange and clarify the instruction again.
- Download newest TWRP_by_Hadenix ( link on first page ).
- In Windows ADB unlock command = "fastboot flashing unlock" (phone start on fastboot, command : "ADB reboot bootlader" )
- Flash TWRP recovery (TWRP_by_Hadenix) in SP_Flash_Tool (only recovery)
- Restart to TWRP recovery right away.. By holding Power + Volume up (Keep holding to pass orange state screen) then in small text screen use VL+ to scroll and VL- to select.
- In TWRP recovery mount system (then go to system/system/) and rename "recovery-from-boot.p" > "recovery-from-boot.p.bak"
- In recovery install Magisk 20.0 ( https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/...gisk-v20.0.zip
- Restart to recovery again
- Format data
- Install "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_02.04.2019.zip"
- Start system and active Magisk.