By Hadenix, Senior Member on 5th August 2019, 07:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2020, 12:07 PM |#71  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticEd

Yes I have everything enabled , including usb debugging . But it still won't work it says waiting for device when I use fastboot

Not sure if you have tried using ADB command < adb reboot bootloader >. That should restart the phone directly to fastboot. Wait for PC to detect.

Edit - I use minimal ADB and Win 7. But I haven't tried on this phone yet.
25th January 2020, 02:21 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have tried using adb commands to boot it up into fsstboot. but Everytime I do that my fastbott commands wouldn't work. I'm not sure why I get stuck on waiting for device

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I've been trying to follow this sites instructions, but they don't elaborate on how to install bootloader on the umidigi a5 pro.
https://telegra.ph/How-to-install-TW...-Project-10-20
I need the umidigi a5 pro usb driver . I can't find it anywhere

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

The problem is my phone doesn't get detected by my coumputer when enters fastboot. I can use adb commands fine, but not fastboot ones
25th January 2020, 02:23 PM |#73  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticEd

I have tried using adb commands to boot it up into fsstboot. but Everytime I do that my fastbott commands wouldn't work. I'm not sure why I get stuck on waiting for device

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I've been trying to follow this sites instructions, but they don't elaborate on how to install bootloader on the umidigi a5 pro.
https://telegra.ph/How-to-install-TW...-Project-10-20
I need the umidigi a5 pro usb driver . I can't find it anywhere

I believe the driver should be available in Umidigi A5 Pro ROM download page.

I also think it's the generic lot of MTK drivers that's there.

Maybe you want to give that a try.

I don't have any idea why you're stuck at waiting for device in fastboot.

Anybody else any idea?
10th February 2020, 03:33 PM |#74  

More
Hello i'm stuck trying to install twrp on the umidigi A5 pro. i get the sucess message when flashing with adb . but i get the regular recovery menu not twrp. i tried sp flash tools too and hadenix youtube video too but no sucess; can someone help pls.
14th February 2020, 10:02 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can't boot to custom recovery
I have the same issue. After flashing the recovery and using the key combinations to get to the boot screen, any time I select the boot to recovery option the phone boots to fastboot mode instead of the custom recovery. Any solution for this?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaou

Hello i'm stuck trying to install twrp on the umidigi A5 pro. i get the sucess message when flashing with adb . but i get the regular recovery menu not twrp. i tried sp flash tools too and hadenix youtube video too but no sucess; can someone help pls.

Hello have you been able to fix this? if so how?
15th February 2020, 04:03 PM |#76  

More
wrong treath
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-a5-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)