#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
1. Unlocked bootloader.
1. No tested yet, be the tester and,
2. If you have found a bug, please consider posting it to my GitHub Issues.
1. Go to the fastboot mode.
2. Download the recovery.img and transfer it to the adb folder.
3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-
5. After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
fastboot flash recovery twrp-name.img
6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
Test Build : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117887773
Official TWRP Website : Not submitted yet
ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
Source Code: Device Tree
Based On: TWRP
Omni Team for minimal TWRP source
@chankruze (myself) for device tree and compilation.