Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1]_CM BASED MOKEEOS_R11_Max_MT6572

565 posts
Thanks Meter: 270

By Matty1993, Senior Member on 6th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
#________MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL________#

DISCLAIMER

Android 6.0 MokeeOS BETA-001 MK60.1-M432-20190906-UNOFFICIAL.zip designed for UBI + UBIFS R11 max chinaphone board variant Q6_MB_V1.0 only, this software comes on an as is basis with no warranties or gaurantees of any kind.

this is the first ever version of Android 6 for a ubifs device please hit the thanks button if you like my work

SYSTEM INFO

This version of MokeeOS is LineageOS 13.0 source that has been rethemed by the Mokee Open Source Devs this is actual Android 6 and requires stock KK kernel 3.4.67 in order to upgrade

Build compiled from eMMC Micromax A102 HW source replacing everything necessary in order for it to run on UBI + UBIFS blocks using prebuilt kernel & pre modified boot.img containing a storage fix to make 4GB userdata partition through recovery,

FEATURES AND NOTES

• Build comes preloaded with nanogapps_arm_6.0 so no need for gapps installation.

• Build comes pre-rooted with lineageOS root which can be found in developer options.

• Internal storage is system reserved and is user inaccessible, only the sdcard partition is user accessible in which most of your /data is set to be stored so i advise 10GB or more SDcard size.

• you will see a corrupt sdcard in settings under storage this is the ext4 /data partition if you format this you will royally stuff things up so dont do it or youll need to reflash the rom

• you may notice that your device now appears as htc_a16ul or HTC desire 530 in other words this is strictly only to pass googles stupid new device verification this build contains 0% htc sources

• video codecs have been updated but please do note its still a TN display its still horrible but bearable now.

• camera has been interpolated for better camera quality

Clearmotion added to increase the video recordings quality and smooth out the choppy slow video recording

• Bluetooth is using full unmodified micromax drivers from the source if you have problems with it comment

WORKING
• ril (single and dualsim)
• wifi
• bluetooth
• mtp,adb
• secure storage
• basic phone functions

NOT WORKING
• Offline charging animation does not work but still charges.

• Camera cannot capture pictures or video camera crashes this is an app fault use cameringo or footeej

• Screenshots do not work due to internal being currently system reserved and not user accessible

• File manager crashes when first opened after first boot after this is fine but still p**ses me off so will fix when after other major bugs are fixed.

• not a bug but will sit on bootlogo for a minute or two on first boot before triggering the backlight and playing the bootanimation be patient

FLASHING

• RUN A FACTORY RESET WITH YOUR STOCK RECOVERY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

• Unzip MMB29M*****.zip and load the scatter file into SP flash tool & flash my recovery.

• Insert a Clas (10) no lower SDcard into the device after flashing.

• Power on to my compiled recovery by holding the power + volume up buttons until the recovery screen displays.

• Go to advanced, select partition SDcard, select 4096MB, i recommend selecting 128MB of swap after as this will compress it into an actual block or ram setting it to 256MB may impede performance.

• Once complete transfer MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL-20190906.zip to the VFAT sdcard partiton by using the second recovery in links below

• Once transferred flash back first recovery go to main menu, select wipe, run a factory reset first, then select wipe all data pre flash,

• Once complete go back to main menu, select mounts you will see a partition under /persist format it so it can wipe the old unused partition and create the persist partition.

• Select mount system after as recovery cannot mount system in script, go back to main menu.

• Select install, then from sdcard, select the .zip and select install,

• You will be greeted with an on screen aroma- installer i repurposed from 2012 which has been completely re written and Mokee themed by me, follow the steps on screen & wait for install to finish.

• Flash the boot.img patch straight after the flashing the rom.zip

• Reboot no need to wipe cache or dalvik
Welcome to Android 6 Via MokeeOS/LineageOS

#________________LINKS__________________#

Recovery for flashing MokeeOS UPDATED
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vgg...w?usp=drivesdk

Recovery for transfering rom to sdcard as usb daemon dosent work on above recovery
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xv4...w?usp=drivesdk

BETA-001
MOKEE MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL-20190906
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CTY...w?usp=drivesdk

[PATCH] BOOTIMG 2019-09-10 patches will be merged with the next update so you wont have to flash a patch.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SWn...w?usp=drivesdk

6th September 2019, 03:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi Matty
I receive an error message when I try to flash your recovery. ERROR: S_INVALID_ARGUMENTS (1002)
6th September 2019, 03:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXtyNiNe

hi Matty
I receive an error message when I try to flash your recovery. ERROR: S_INVALID_ARGUMENTS (1002)

I just checked recovery and scatter on my end all is working properly,

What version of SP flash tool are you using also Are you taking the battery out and reinserting before connecting to the pc for flash thats an important one or youll get flash erros You could also try to rename the recovery file to recovery.img instead of it having a default of no file extension but i cant see that being the problem,.

If you still get the problem use the scatter file from cyanogenmod 11 rom partitions are the same as same device
6th September 2019, 04:08 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

I just checked recovery and scatter on my end all is working properly,

What version of SP flash tool are you using also Are you taking the battery out and reinserting before connecting to the pc for flash thats an important one or youll get flash erros You could also try to rename the recovery file to recovery.img instead of it having a default of no file extension but i cant see that being the problem,.

If you still get the problem use the scatter file from cyanogenmod 11 rom partitions are the same as same device

my newly updated version is 5.1916.00 but the same did not work. now I flashed the recovery only, with the scatter file contained in the cyanogenmod 11 and it worked. I'll go ahead I'll let you know
7th September 2019, 06:15 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

my newly updated version is 5.1916.00 but the same did not work. now I flashed the recovery only, with the scatter file contained in the cyanogenmod 11 and it worked. I'll go ahead I'll let you know

Hey mate sorry for late reply im on australian time,

Cool glad it worked out for you ill edit the .zip and reupload with a new scatter for everyone else,

Ill be uploading a boot.img patch aswell as i forgot to take a voldmanaged path out in the fstab so you may of gotten stuck on the starting apps screen boot patch will be up soon im on it now
7th September 2019, 06:44 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Links have been updated and have added a second recovery to transfer the .zip to sdcard as the usb storage daemon seems kaput on the installation recovery,

Boot.img patch has been provided flash straight after installing mokeeOS
7th September 2019, 10:24 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Pictures of build
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190907_171950.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	4816294   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190907_172044.jpg
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	4816295   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190907_171834.jpg
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	4816296   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190907_171859.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	4816297  
7th September 2019, 10:55 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Hey mate sorry for late reply im on australian time,

Cool glad it worked out for you ill edit the .zip and reupload with a new scatter for everyone else,

Ill be uploading a boot.img patch aswell as i forgot to take a voldmanaged path out in the fstab so you may of gotten stuck on the starting apps screen boot patch will be up soon im on it now

Thanks for your help! for now I have only loaded the recovery, because I did not have time to flash the firmware inside. I will try Monday morning because I am away from home ... again thank you so much.
9th September 2019, 09:17 AM |#9  

More
hi Matty ...the phone is stuck at the "starting apps". ok I realized now that I need to install the patch...
9th September 2019, 10:20 AM |#10  

More
ok all done after new flash. Everything seems to work but everything seems a little slow for now ... and anyway I always have the problem of absence of imei. is there the possibility of being able to rewrite it in the Vnand?
10th September 2019, 08:59 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

ok all done after new flash. Everything seems to work but everything seems a little slow for now ... and anyway I always have the problem of absence of imei. is there the possibility of being able to rewrite it in the Vnand?

Hey mate,
Sorry for late reply just seen your comment

Yeah mokee is deffo a bit slower than my CM builds you should of seen it before i made all the swap changes and tweaks to it though that was slow lol but if you logged into your google account at the setupwiz it may run somewhat slow for a little bit as it will be downloading and applying updates to google applications, if this is the case usually leaving it for half hour to download and apply updates then rebooting it to apply the changes usually does the trick.

And still no imei ?? thats odd all needed files to rewrite the imei for new build are contained in sec files and are flashed straight after permissions are set,

Ill take another look at the boot.img's initrd and add all the protect info into a singular init. File and set it to be imported instead of adding the protect info manually to each init at its designated stages and ill upload once done this should fix the issue hopefully.

Ive nearly gotten just normal LineageOS 13.0 working properly for release also finally got internal storage mounted now after emulating it just need to work out external storage mounting for external storage but if i cant figure that out ill just release it anyway as beta build as its still completely useable as it is and is much much faster than mokee from my beta testing today on the device so fingers crossed

Anyhow ill let you know once the new boot patch is up so we can hopefully get your rild and nvd working again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)