Android 6.0 MokeeOS BETA-001 MK60.1-M432-20190906-UNOFFICIAL.zip designed for UBI + UBIFS R11 max chinaphone board variant Q6_MB_V1.0 only, this software comes on an as is basis with no warranties or gaurantees of any kind.
this is the first ever version of Android 6 for a ubifs device please hit the thanks button if you like my work
This version of MokeeOS is LineageOS 13.0 source that has been rethemed by the Mokee Open Source Devs this is actual Android 6 and requires stock KK kernel 3.4.67 in order to upgrade
Build compiled from eMMC Micromax A102 HW source replacing everything necessary in order for it to run on UBI + UBIFS blocks using prebuilt kernel & pre modified boot.img containing a storage fix to make 4GB userdata partition through recovery,
FEATURES AND NOTES
• Build comes preloaded with nanogapps_arm_6.0 so no need for gapps installation.
• Build comes pre-rooted with lineageOS root which can be found in developer options.
• Internal storage is system reserved and is user inaccessible, only the sdcard partition is user accessible in which most of your /data is set to be stored so i advise 10GB or more SDcard size.
• you will see a corrupt sdcard in settings under storage this is the ext4 /data partition if you format this you will royally stuff things up so dont do it or youll need to reflash the rom
• you may notice that your device now appears as htc_a16ul or HTC desire 530 in other words this is strictly only to pass googles stupid new device verification this build contains 0% htc sources
• video codecs have been updated but please do note its still a TN display its still horrible but bearable now.
• camera has been interpolated for better camera quality
Clearmotion added to increase the video recordings quality and smooth out the choppy slow video recording
• Bluetooth is using full unmodified micromax drivers from the source if you have problems with it comment
• ril (single and dualsim)
• secure storage
• basic phone functions
• Offline charging animation does not work but still charges.
• Camera cannot capture pictures or video camera crashes this is an app fault use cameringo or footeej
• Screenshots do not work due to internal being currently system reserved and not user accessible
• File manager crashes when first opened after first boot after this is fine but still p**ses me off so will fix when after other major bugs are fixed.
• not a bug but will sit on bootlogo for a minute or two on first boot before triggering the backlight and playing the bootanimation be patient
• RUN A FACTORY RESET WITH YOUR STOCK RECOVERY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.
• Unzip MMB29M*****.zip and load the scatter file into SP flash tool & flash my recovery.
• Insert a Clas (10) no lower SDcard into the device after flashing.
• Power on to my compiled recovery by holding the power + volume up buttons until the recovery screen displays.
• Go to advanced, select partition SDcard, select 4096MB, i recommend selecting 128MB of swap after as this will compress it into an actual block or ram setting it to 256MB may impede performance.
• Once complete transfer MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL-20190906.zip to the VFAT sdcard partiton by using the second recovery in links below
• Once transferred flash back first recovery go to main menu, select wipe, run a factory reset first, then select wipe all data pre flash,
• Once complete go back to main menu, select mounts you will see a partition under /persist format it so it can wipe the old unused partition and create the persist partition.
• Select mount system after as recovery cannot mount system in script, go back to main menu.
• Select install, then from sdcard, select the .zip and select install,
• You will be greeted with an on screen aroma- installer i repurposed from 2012 which has been completely re written and Mokee themed by me, follow the steps on screen & wait for install to finish.
• Flash the boot.img patch straight after the flashing the rom.zip
• Reboot no need to wipe cache or dalvik
Welcome to Android 6 Via MokeeOS/LineageOS
Recovery for flashing MokeeOS UPDATED
Recovery for transfering rom to sdcard as usb daemon dosent work on above recovery
[PATCH] BOOTIMG 2019-09-10 patches will be merged with the next update so you wont have to flash a patch.