By Matty1993, Senior Member on 6th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 08:59 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXtyNiNe

ok all done after new flash. Everything seems to work but everything seems a little slow for now ... and anyway I always have the problem of absence of imei. is there the possibility of being able to rewrite it in the Vnand?

Hey mate,
Sorry for late reply just seen your comment

Yeah mokee is deffo a bit slower than my CM builds you should of seen it before i made all the swap changes and tweaks to it though that was slow lol but if you logged into your google account at the setupwiz it may run somewhat slow for a little bit as it will be downloading and applying updates to google applications, if this is the case usually leaving it for half hour to download and apply updates then rebooting it to apply the changes usually does the trick.

And still no imei ?? thats odd all needed files to rewrite the imei for new build are contained in sec files and are flashed straight after permissions are set,

Ill take another look at the boot.img's initrd and add all the protect info into a singular init. File and set it to be imported instead of adding the protect info manually to each init at its designated stages and ill upload once done this should fix the issue hopefully.

Ive nearly gotten just normal LineageOS 13.0 working properly for release also finally got internal storage mounted now after emulating it just need to work out external storage mounting for external storage but if i cant figure that out ill just release it anyway as beta build as its still completely useable as it is and is much much faster than mokee from my beta testing today on the device so fingers crossed

Anyhow ill let you know once the new boot patch is up so we can hopefully get your rild and nvd working again.

10th September 2019, 01:12 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
New patch is up in the links on the OP

i corrupted my imei just to to make sure the patch will work for you and is all good should restore nvd no problemo now and give you back your imei number

if flashing just the patch dosent work factory reset then format system and reflash the rom then the patch but you shouldnt need to do all that tho

Also fixed is MTP, ADB & Secure Storage which is set to hold the encrypted data on the external storage
10th September 2019, 02:46 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you so much for your support you are great! ... I try the procedure even if I missed a bit on the steps, I don't understand what I have to do first and what I have to do then ... anyway I try.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

for flahing the rom what recovery should I use? first or second?
10th September 2019, 04:03 PM |#14  

More
I flash new and I have new imei! ...but something wrong because the phone tells me that the sd card is damaged, if the phone format the message fades, but anyway there is not in the mem section. and the internal memory is very little.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

P.S.
the camera does not work. probably due to the sd card problem.
And if I switch off the phone it won't start up anymore! there is something wrong with my steps
11th September 2019, 02:12 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I flash new and I have new imei! ...but something wrong because the phone tells me that the sd card is damaged, if the phone format the message fades, but anyway there is not in the mem section. and the internal memory is very little.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

P.S.
the camera does not work. probably due to the sd card problem.
And if I switch off the phone it won't start up anymore! there is something wrong with my steps

The damaged sdcard isnt actually damaged as per is explained in the OP the system is only saying its damaged as its expecting the sdcard to be in vfat partition format but as /data is now on the sdcard as ext4 this is why it states that,

Camera dosent work also as explained in the OP has something to do with the app download cameringo,

If you formated the sdcard then you will need to reflash the rom again or it wont boot back up as you wiped the ext4 partition from the sdcard, so partition the sdcard through recovery again then re install the .zip then the patch and remember dont format the sdcard or as per OP things will go very wrong,

Been looking for the flag that controls that message to have it not show up if i cant be othered looking for it i may just add a prop to disable it in the build file on next update strange though i have to say my LineageOS 13 build doesnt display the message but yet both are lineageos 13 source,

Glad the imei is back now though youll have a useable phone once you do my steps above
11th September 2019, 08:13 AM |#16  

More
hey friend thanks! I'm having fun with your work ... ok now I understand that I don't have to format the sd card ... but is it normal that the phone then only sees the little internal memory left? then I don't understand the sixth step ... (Once complete transfer MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL-20190906.zip to the VFAT sdcard partiton by using the second recovery in links below) why do I have to use the other recovery?
11th September 2019, 10:26 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

hey friend thanks! I'm having fun with your work ... ok now I understand that I don't have to format the sd card ... but is it normal that the phone then only sees the little internal memory left? then I don't understand the sixth step ... (Once complete transfer MK60.1-M432-UNOFFICIAL-20190906.zip to the VFAT sdcard partiton by using the second recovery in links below) why do I have to use the other recovery?

You should see that your /data partition in your settings under storage should be 3.7 - 3.9GB

the system will state that there is not enough memory for some things as internal isnt mounted under internal when the apps expect them to be internal

i had to repath all internal stuff to be stored on external storage hence how i got secure storage to be set to sdcard1 which is external storage also and both are vfat so was only thing i could really do atm i as i cant mount both internal and external storage as they both wont show up if i do

and i cant set just normal internal storage for use or the camera and gallery apps and what not that rely on external storage wont work,

hence why i megered everything to be set to the bigger partition, if you can see my dilema storage is tricky with these devices am trying to work out storage paths and symlinks to mount both but so far no such success as of yet ive managed to merge all storage asserts to a singular init so its easier for me to work with so i can get it to hopefully mount both sooner or later
11th September 2019, 04:24 PM |#18  

More
hi matty. I have this situation right now (picture in attachment) but I can't install any apps. all stuck on download. and even putting the files on Vfat from PC, when I install everything it remains locked on "install". then if I open a download link from the browser, I have a message that says I don't have a sd card inserted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1910.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	4818228  
12th September 2019, 02:18 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

hi matty. I have this situation right now (picture in attachment) but I can't install any apps. all stuck on download. and even putting the files on Vfat from PC, when I install everything it remains locked on "install". then if I open a download link from the browser, I have a message that says I don't have a sd card inserted.

Downloads files from browser and apps from play store on my end perfectly fine so thats strange...

Your data looks ok and is mounted and the system is recognising that the sdcard as mounted and in use from what disk info is showing also so not sure on why its not recognising theres no external storage available when thats the storage path i used for external and also merged for internal

Ill have another look into it see if i cant re create the issue to get it solved for you anyway

If i cant get it fixed on your end ive got an unreleased version of cyanogenmod 12.1 which is android 5.1 i also compiled for our Q6_MB_V1.0 but never released as id gotten a 6.0 build working the next day so if i cant fix storage on this then ill try om that as storage changes are differnt and more close to 4.4 varying some minor changes so will be easier to mount both until i get LineageOS 13.0 external storage fixed as its quite tricky with all the differnt partitiion fs's from /system which is UBIFS (unsorted block image file system) + UBI (unsorted block image) that ubifs sits on in which UBI also sits on its MTD flash media transition layer, then /cache is yaffs2 coverted from ubifs using the old [email protected] block with swap added and /data is now emmc ext4 format using a partition on the sdcard,

Mounting system so things would boot was the main problem i faced but as /data is on the emmc external card getting it to properly mount through fstab via vold is quite tricky as the system path is

/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.1/mmcblk0 with also 0p1 0p2 and a 288mb 0p3 i also made for the next update but if i use in the fstab

/devices/platform/mtk-msdc.1/mmc0/mmc* with

Voldmanaged=sdcard0,auto,emulatedsd it wont mount internal and stops mountinf sdcard1 which also uses /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.1 you probably dont understand all this but ill get there with it eventually i spent 2 years already learning everything about ubifs to build these newer versions of android as before i released this the only version of android to be found for a ubifs device was 4.4.2 KK which has major security flaws so i wont be quitting on it any time soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)