Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Search This thread

angrehmachine

Nov 1, 2018
I notice one problem so far nutsda , Bluetooth is not working very well, like i can connect to a device car for instance, do calls and receive calls but whenever i try to listen to music from my phone it just does nothing , and the suffers from the same error than stock update 6.0.1 that any headphone without mic doesnt work , and aux cables for instance, other than that nothing to say negatively about this, Very good job and Thanks for doing this!

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone help me installing this ROM?

Yesterday I was formatting my smartphone because \DCMI\thumbs was growing wild for 1 year or so, taking almost 8GB from my storage.
Them I got stuck on "Checking connection" screen.

After some research, found this post: https://xdaforums.com/android/general/easy-guide-how-to-downgrade-root-t3849525

With this I was able to find a way to install a stock ROM again, with ADB.

Then, after successful reviving the device, I also wanted to install a new ROM.

But I'm having a hard time rooting, nothing works well. Tried with kingroot.net, but only fails, tried with mobilego, and almost brick this thing.

Can't I install this the same way as the stock ROM, with ADB?

If I really need a root, what way to use?

Following the tutorial on the link, it speaks about flash, but I didn't manage to go that far, and know nothing about as well. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone help me installing this ROM?

Yesterday I was formatting my smartphone because \DCMI\thumbs was growing wild for 1 year or so, taking almost 8GB from my storage.
Them I got stuck on "Checking connection" screen.

After some research, found this post: https://xdaforums.com/android/general/easy-guide-how-to-downgrade-root-t3849525

With this I was able to find a way to install a stock ROM again, with ADB.

Then, after successful reviving the device, I also wanted to install a new ROM.

But I'm having a hard time rooting, nothing works well. Tried with kingroot.net, but only fails, tried with mobilego, and almost brick this thing.

Can't I install this the same way as the stock ROM, with ADB?

If I really need a root, what way to use?

Following the tutorial on the link, it speaks about flash, but I didn't manage to go that far, and know nothing about as well. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yep, finnaly understood that KingRoot only does a temporary root, and after this I can run some Flash app, then flash the TWRP and install the ROM or make a 'true root'...

ROM installed, looks nice.
Will test along the days, if something seems off, I'll say here again... ^^

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
I didn't was able to make the buttons on the bottom of screen vibrate as before.
There is something I'm missing, or it's not possible?
(I already checked the options under Settings\Sounds | Keyboard | Gestures | Buttons)

When unlocking the device with PIN code, I need to press the "V" button after tapping the PIN.
Before just putting the correct PIN, it would automatically unlock.
Is there a way to make it like that?

Last edited:

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
I also noticed that when I'm in the lock screen a red light to the right of the speaker turns on.
Never noticed this before.

What's this and how do I disable this?

Thanks

nmarques08

Jan 10, 2019
First of all, thanks for your amazing job, it's far better than the stock 6.0.1. It works perfect!
I just have one problem. When I connect my headphones, the phone doesn't recognize them, and I'm unable to listen to music with them. Is it normal ?

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
First of all, thanks for your amazing job, it's far better than the stock 6.0.1. It works perfect!
I just have one problem. When I connect my headphones, the phone doesn't recognize them, and I'm unable to listen to music with them. Is it normal ?

For me, the phones (bluetooth) are recognized pretty fine, but:
- Always that I try to answer any call with it, the smartphone crash and restart by itself...

VladHD

Nov 5, 2012
Deva
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Can someone help me? I tried to flash this but i get error 7. I deleted the assets line from the updater-script but now i get error 6. Do i need to be on stock rom in order to flash lineage os?
nvm, i know why :)

Last edited:

GutoMol

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone help me? I tried to flash this but i get error 7. I deleted the assets line from the updater-script but now i get error 6. Do i need to be on stock rom in order to flash lineage os?
nvm, i know why :)

Can't help you, but I did notice something in your signature:

> Device: Vodafone Smart Prime 6 (895N)

I suppose this ROM is moded to run on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, didn't know if it will run ok in the Prime...

Sorry if I'm mistaking something.

Kymia

Jan 26, 2019
Hi first if all I would to thank you very much for that great work .I'm using the Turkish one v6.01 I got the v 5.0.1 and downgrade successfully after that rooted and made TWRP done after that I flashed the latest update of rom successfully after that I rooted by magisk in order to ( save net test ). And yes everything works fine except the camera didn't work I used a perfect paid cam APK and I deleted the camera it's working like spark now good quality . secondly the sound was very very low I read about it from other guy who solve that iade same things and vala ..... İt's done now I'm using it with Dolby and the sound good with perfect bass . really really thank you for the rom i like it so much I changed the font of the ROM I'll upload some pic in the future .
The battery is good with high usage it takes 1 day (LTE+ WİFİ +OTHER THİNGS ) YEA AGAİN REALLY THANK YOU MAN I've been waiting this moment 3 years after all I decided to sell it and today I got that grateful work here and I'm very happy ..:highfive:

Ranmamez

Jun 16, 2012
Hello. Sorry to revive this topic but I had a little issue. I recently installed TWRP 3.2.3.0 and the latest lineageos 14 on the phone. I get some improvements, but since some few days I get some issues with battery measurement and/or calibration: like it shows 40% or so but suddenly shuts-down. How can I recalibrate the battery? Thanks in advance.

vuralemre

Mar 17, 2012
Muğla
pls post a gapps link... (for this rom)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

i downloaded gapps arm 32bit 6.0 pico

is it ok??

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

7.1 arm pico downloaded

Ranmamez

Jun 16, 2012
Hello. I have the phone with this rom, on TWRP 3.2.3-0, and a microSD 32 GB formatted as internal storage.
After manually deleting three battery stats files throught TWRP, my device started behave weirdly.
First of all, the background app listing button that was assigned to the right square virtual button, doesn't work, the notify scroll down menu gets down only reduced and not full, in the settings many voices are missing and the user setting isn't accessible.
I don't know what I've messed up and how, and I prefer to avoid formatting the phone to reinstall everything, since most of the things are on the microSD and obviously removing it, formatting, reinstalling, and reinserting the card won't be enough to let the phone see what's already in the mSD...
Btw, isn't any hope to see a newer LineageOS on android version 8 or 9 if not even 10?
Also: what's that line (14.1-20190729-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55) on this page: https://stats.lineageos.org/model/p839v55 ? Is there around a newer version?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts