Thanks Meter: 94

By nutsda, Senior Member on 15th November 2017, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2019, 03:30 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmarques08

First of all, thanks for your amazing job, it's far better than the stock 6.0.1. It works perfect!
I just have one problem. When I connect my headphones, the phone doesn't recognize them, and I'm unable to listen to music with them. Is it normal ?

For me, the phones (bluetooth) are recognized pretty fine, but:
- Always that I try to answer any call with it, the smartphone crash and restart by itself...
16th January 2019, 09:50 PM |#72  
Flag Deva
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Can someone help me? I tried to flash this but i get error 7. I deleted the assets line from the updater-script but now i get error 6. Do i need to be on stock rom in order to flash lineage os?
nvm, i know why
17th January 2019, 03:06 AM |#73  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladHD

Can someone help me? I tried to flash this but i get error 7. I deleted the assets line from the updater-script but now i get error 6. Do i need to be on stock rom in order to flash lineage os?
nvm, i know why

Can't help you, but I did notice something in your signature:

> Device: Vodafone Smart Prime 6 (895N)

I suppose this ROM is moded to run on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, didn't know if it will run ok in the Prime...

Sorry if I'm mistaking something.
27th January 2019, 01:12 AM |#74  

More
Hi first if all I would to thank you very much for that great work .I'm using the Turkish one v6.01 I got the v 5.0.1 and downgrade successfully after that rooted and made TWRP done after that I flashed the latest update of rom successfully after that I rooted by magisk in order to ( save net test ). And yes everything works fine except the camera didn't work I used a perfect paid cam APK and I deleted the camera it's working like spark now good quality . secondly the sound was very very low I read about it from other guy who solve that iade same things and vala ..... İt's done now I'm using it with Dolby and the sound good with perfect bass . really really thank you for the rom i like it so much I changed the font of the ROM I'll upload some pic in the future .
The battery is good with high usage it takes 1 day (LTE+ WİFİ +OTHER THİNGS ) YEA AGAİN REALLY THANK YOU MAN I've been waiting this moment 3 years after all I decided to sell it and today I got that grateful work here and I'm very happy ..
24th May 2019, 02:57 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello. Sorry to revive this topic but I had a little issue. I recently installed TWRP 3.2.3.0 and the latest lineageos 14 on the phone. I get some improvements, but since some few days I get some issues with battery measurement and/or calibration: like it shows 40% or so but suddenly shuts-down. How can I recalibrate the battery? Thanks in advance.

5th September 2019, 09:13 PM |#76  
Flag Muğla
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
pls post a gapps link... (for this rom)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

i downloaded gapps arm 32bit 6.0 pico

is it ok??

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

7.1 arm pico downloaded
12th February 2020, 03:04 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello. I have the phone with this rom, on TWRP 3.2.3-0, and a microSD 32 GB formatted as internal storage.
After manually deleting three battery stats files throught TWRP, my device started behave weirdly.
First of all, the background app listing button that was assigned to the right square virtual button, doesn't work, the notify scroll down menu gets down only reduced and not full, in the settings many voices are missing and the user setting isn't accessible.
I don't know what I've messed up and how, and I prefer to avoid formatting the phone to reinstall everything, since most of the things are on the microSD and obviously removing it, formatting, reinstalling, and reinserting the card won't be enough to let the phone see what's already in the mSD...
Btw, isn't any hope to see a newer LineageOS on android version 8 or 9 if not even 10?
Also: what's that line (14.1-20190729-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55) on this page: https://stats.lineageos.org/model/p839v55 ? Is there around a newer version?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lineageos 14.1, p839v55, smart ultra 6, smart-ultra-6, vodafone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)