This is my port of LineageOS 17.0 for the UMIDIGI F1, with things mostly working as they are expected to. This ROM depends on the official vendor image, so please be sure you are on the latest official build before flashing this ROM onto your device. Also, since these MTK devices often come with some strange variants, please be aware that your lineage may vary.
- VoLTE does not work (and probably won't work on any MTK device with custom ROMs any time soon) due to MTK's proprietary extensions.
- Sometimes data connection can be randomly lost during reconnections. This can be fixed by either a reboot or `pkill phone` in a root shell (terminal).
1. You MUST flash my TWRP port available here before trying to install the ROM
2. Reboot into TWRP, wipe data (no format needed), then install the ROM zip
3. Install anything else you would like (Magisk, OpenGAPPs, etc. OpenGAPPS beta for Android 10: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...es/arm64/beta/)
4. Reboot into system and enjoy.
Device tree available at https://github.com/PeterCxy/android_device_umidigi_F1
Kernel source code is not available from UMIDIGI, unfortunately.
Screenshots (with OpenGAPPS beta)