#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * DO NOT LEECH MY DOWNLOADS, PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR FORUM /PAGE * TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN SAY THANKS, * AND MAYBE BUY ME SOME BEERS */
Being owner of an Mediatek device, means (most of the times) not having the sourcecode published by the Official vendor.
Wiko only published an faulty source (incompleted, and unbuildable sources).
Furthermore the source is not for our device (its incompleted and belongs to another phone ...)
Well this is xda after all, meaning we can accomplish pretty much everything
This is an fully Custom Kernel Source.
Hello Guys !
In this thread you will find my custom Kernel for the Wiko DarkMoon (and Clones)
Please be sure to read (and re-read) to avoid unnecessary questions.
Changelog v1.2 (February 15 2015)
Add IO Schedulers:
- Toolchain: Now compiled with the Latest Linaro-Cross 4.9.1
- Source fixs in order to compile with Linaro's 4.7>+
- New compilation build flags (enabled neon/ ffast-math, etc)
- Disabled Mediatek debugger daemon aee
- Kernel compression LZMA > XZ
- Reduce vfs cache pressure to 20
- Random: Entropy tweeks
- TCP: initial TCP window size lock to 64K
- Dynamic Management of dirty page writebacks (Fully controled on Performance Control app / other kernel management apps)
- Increase Swappiness 60>70 (Better UI)
- vm MAX readahead increase 512>1024
- mm: vm MIN readahead increase 16>32
- Several MTK Platform Fixs; Bad symbols fixs
Add CPU Governors (enabled):
Changelog v1.1 (10 August 2014)
- ToolChain: Mooved to Linaro Toolchain 4.6.4 Cortex Optimized
- CPU Governor: Added SmartAss v2
- MTK vermagic hack …
- VM_MAX_Readahead 128 --> to 512 Kb
- Tweak vm dirty ratios
- Compile vfp with neon
- NOATIME and NODIRATIME by default
- Disabled GFS and enabled ARCH_POWER
- Optimized SLUB
- Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased
Changelog v1.0 (August 06 2014)
- Persistent ADB
- Compiled using GCC 4.6 ToolChain
- zImage Compression changed from GZIP to LZMA
- VM MAX READAHEAD changed from 128 to 512 Kb
- Removed debug Sh##
- Merge Userdata Partition + Internal SDCard
I do respect the GPL, but using someone else's work without proper credits is just LACK OF RESPECT.
- The inclusion of this kernel in your ROMS is NOT allowed.
- Instead add a link to my kernel thread as a recommendation on your thread.
I Don't support KANGS!
So please Show some respect, when using my commits, as well as the commits i added from other Dev's (with proper credits/ git authorization)
Fail to comply and i will drop this project
- Christopher83 For his awesome ToolChains / Dirty Pages writebacks
- varun.chitre15 For several MTK commits (git Authoriz)
- faux123 For some merged commits
- All (common) kernel contributors | www.kernel.org for keeping Linux / Android alive
I would also like to thank:
- bgcngm, for the MTK unpack / repack kernel scripts
[KERNEL][3.4.5] Wiko DarkMoon (MT6582) | Performance |, Kernel for the Android General
Source Code: https://github.com/dragonpt/Kernel_Wiko_DarkMoon_Custom
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.2
Stable Release Date: 2014-08-06
Last Updated 2015-02-16