FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WIP] Building a custom ROM for the LeapFrog Epic (CM/LOS)

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2019, 01:14 AM |#181  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
@Matty1993 - Anything new mate?
 
 
9th September 2019, 05:35 AM |#182  
Matty1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Still trying to sort this paypal account out to no avail apparently ive already made one with my email but i dont remeber making one lol god knows what the password for it is isnt in any of my books and is linked to my old mobile i tried to reset it with email and security questions keeps on coming up with send a verification code to my old mobile, so i think im just gonna make a new email adress to get it sorted hopefully
9th September 2019, 01:40 PM |#183  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Still trying to sort this paypal account out to no avail apparently ive already made one with my email but i dont remeber making one lol god knows what the password for it is isnt in any of my books and is linked to my old mobile i tried to reset it with email and security questions keeps on coming up with send a verification code to my old mobile, so i think im just gonna make a new email adress to get it sorted hopefully

Might as well contact PayPal support then.
10th September 2019, 08:12 AM |#184  
Matty1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegriplingph

Might as well contact PayPal support then.


Yeah i might have to its looking like haha i dont remember ever making one before tho but i must have years ago as its got my old old old number attached to it lol
11th September 2019, 03:30 AM |#185  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Yeah i might have to its looking like haha i dont remember ever making one before tho but i must have years ago as its got my old old old number attached to it lol

Hence why I bought a commonplace book to jot some stuff down.
11th September 2019, 05:58 AM |#186  
Matty1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegriplingph

Hence why I bought a commonplace book to jot some stuff down.

Yeah i must have forgotten to when i made it lol not like me to do that tho haha,

I took your advice and got onto Paypal support so they should be getting back to me sometime today to verify my account so i can reset my password
The Following User Says Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 06:10 AM |#187  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Yeah i must have forgotten to when i made it lol not like me to do that tho haha,

I took your advice and got onto Paypal support so they should be getting back to me sometime today to verify my account so i can reset my password

As long as you provide sufficient proof that you are the user in question, I'm sure they'd be able to reset your password. I know someone who used to work for PayPal so yeah.
11th September 2019, 06:16 AM |#188  
Matty1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegriplingph

As long as you provide sufficient proof that you are the user in question, I'm sure they'd be able to reset your password. I know someone who used to work for PayPal so yeah.


Sweet will be interesting to know when i actually made it aswell haha cant wait now
The Following User Says Thank You to Matty1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matty1993 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 06:18 AM |#189  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty1993

Sweet will be interesting to know when i actually made it aswell haha cant wait now

Tyt on that one mate.
Today, 12:04 AM |#190  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
@Matty1993 - Anything new on your end mate>
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
leapfrog, lineageos, mediatek, mt8127, mtk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes