Z6 Pro official Chinese Stock ROM 11.1.105 and OTA to 11.5.229

287 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By benjieb, Senior Member on 19th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2020, 02:17 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi benjieb, I have connection issue now and wondering how to flash small partitions

Could you help

Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjieb

Good to hear!

If you have sound / connexion issues in 11.5 it could be because you flashed it over 11.1 (hopefully CN).

Fix for that is to flash small partitions manually with TWRP.

@alexeei should soon write a walk-through about fastboot flash. But meanwhile feel free to go to Telegram and look for group Lenovo Z6 Pro.

Every Z6Pro owner is welcome!

Oh and remember... Never install google account manager on Zui 11.5 or use googleinstaller.apk

26th March 2020, 01:01 AM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 42

More
What rom are you on and how did u get to it?

Connection issues that get resolved with what we call smallpartitions are the ones you get if you update from 11.1.105 to 11.5.x with Alexei's Fastboot CN roms. And that is because fastboot batch can't flash some partitions so they need to be flashed manually with TWRP.

BTW, why don't u join the telegram group?
Things are moving fast!

There is now 3 good custom roms available. All created by devs and contributors in that group!
26th March 2020, 01:57 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I had CN ROM and was getting the updates via Lenovo but since I upgraded to 11.5 via Lenovo update, the mobile signals and wifi keeps dropping. had 11.5.269 the last

I heard it might need formating small partitions as it was not the Qfil for 11.5.

I have just found a QFIL ROM 11.5.229 and just installed now and the signals did not dropped, so far looks ok now.

Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjieb

What rom are you on and how did u get to it?

Connection issues that get resolved with what we call smallpartitions are the ones you get if you update from 11.1.105 to 11.5.x with Alexei's Fastboot CN roms. And that is because fastboot batch can't flash some partitions so they need to be flashed manually with TWRP.

BTW, why don't u join the telegram group?
Things are moving fast!

There is now 3 good custom roms available. All created by devs and contributors in that group!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-z6-pro, z6 pro, z6pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)